Double Dyeing PT's? Help

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Has anyone ever done this just to see what would happen and dipped an old negative test and then it turn positive? Was is actually a real positive or was it just a dud from redipping it?

And I meant double dyeing them not redipping an old one, but when I wrote this I was confused, lol! :blush:

See the results here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-omg-help-exp-surepredicts-just-bad-test.html

following, sounds interesting.

LOL- I'm interested in this as well, and also a little shocked that no one has posted that they've done this, as we all know how boring the TWW can get, and the crazy things we do to keep ourselves occupied.... :wacko: I did it today, just because I was bored and wanted to see what would happen. Low and behold I got faint lines on every single one I did it to. BUT- I have also been getting squinters on my PT's anyways.... Not sure that I think they are really anything though. I am actually starting to get really curious about what my "normal" non pregnant hcg level is. Because I've been getting a lot of very very very faint lines lately on VERY sensitive tests that aren't supposed to have evaps, so I'm starting to wonder if my non pregnant hcg level is actual something more then 0, like maybe a 2 or 3? Which with the test's I've been using, I have seen other ladies get very very faint squinters on them and then have beta's done and their levels were that low and the test did pick it up. Just a thought....:coffee:

Someone posted a link on on how-to on my thread titled Horrid Evap.

Someone posted a link on on how-to on my thread titled Horrid Evap.

i did:haha:

but i think she's talking about reusing a used bfn test?

No, I'm talking about adding a dye strip, but there is a WHOLE other thread about that debactle here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-omg-help-exp-surepredicts-just-bad-test.html For your reading pleasure ;) It'll have you on the edge of your seat :thumbup: Great Thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->