Double figures support thread

Hiya all, everything was fine, baby measuring right (I think they changed my dates slightly but I will check now)

Got another scan on the 8th march... Took ages though and I really didn't want to be there so that was hard x

Hey everyone- I'm Stephanie and I'm a first time mom. We finally made it happen after years of trying and ending up with our Maricle after taking a break from trying!
I'm 12 weeks today! I've been very lucky to not have morning sickness. My symptoms have been boob growth and pain, back pain some round ligament pain and being extremely tired no matter how much sleep I get. I'm so excited to cross over to the second trimester side and we can't wait to see our LO at our NT scan on Monday! :)

glad everything went okay on your scan feeble :hugs: nearly there :D hehe

btw, when would you ladies class 2nd tri starting at? 13 weeks?

Welcome Stephanie:)
Ameeann, my books say 2nd starts at 13 weeks, and my midwife does too.
feeble, glad it went well, even if it was a bit uncomfortable.

Welcome Stephanie:)
Ameeann, my books say 2nd starts at 13 weeks, and my midwife does too.
feeble, glad it went well, even if it was a bit uncomfortable.

thanks lovely! wooo just 2 more days for me! :D

Thanks! I too have heard 13 weeks for the start of the second trimester and then I also read 13 weeks and 3 days.. I think I'll go with the 13 week option! We are almost there. :)

Just a few more days for me to be 2nd tri, yay!

The one thing that's been bugging me is that apparently when you have a baby (according to my older relatives) you should call EVERYONE personally, even your second cousins and people you haven't talked to in 8+ years, to tell them about your big news. My family bugs me so much! Honestly, if you haven't been there for me in the past, you're not going to be there for a baby. Is that too harsh? I don't think it is.

Sorry for the rant! :D (though I do feel better)

Yay I can join this thread now! :) how is everyone? Xx

Just a few more days for me to be 2nd tri, yay!

The one thing that's been bugging me is that apparently when you have a baby (according to my older relatives) you should call EVERYONE personally, even your second cousins and people you haven't talked to in 8+ years, to tell them about your big news. My family bugs me so much! Honestly, if you haven't been there for me in the past, you're not going to be there for a baby. Is that too harsh? I don't think it is.

Sorry for the rant! :D (though I do feel better)

I agree with you, my mum basically said this too, also I should notify people of when I go into labor . . . NOT A CHANCE!! my OH will know and parents!
I don't want siblings knowing because some of them have partners who have to put EVERYTHING on FB and if someone announces it before me or my OH I will not be happy!!! lol
I'm the same with family, why should I notify them, when they've not bothered with me for so long! pffft! they can find out when they find out!!! lol

Eek it's going so fast isn't it! I just want my scan! It's on 2nd march and can't
Come quick enough! xx

My next scan is on the 8th march!

Feels really close, specially because this month is so short!

My NT Scan is on Monday, the 20th and I can't wait.. It will have been a month since we've seen our little one and as excited as I am I'm also nervous too.

Argh, I've become so much more impatient this week. We have our next appointment (probably no scan, but we'll listen for a hb) on the 28th and then NT scan on March 7th. It can't come soon enough!! Hope everyone is feeling well. :hugs:

my next scan isn't til the 11th of april! pffttt :p hehe

Whoo hoo. So happy I'm double figures! This is my 1st pregnancy. Can't wait to get into the 2nd trimester. My first U/S is scheduled for this Monday the 20th. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM/HER!!!!

Ooo feeble so glad your scan went well! I'm jealous - that's me 13+4 now and still not seen baby! 6 more sleeps!

I have been very emotional this week - my main reminder that I'm pregnant! Feeling a but lost at the moment as so much of my life is about to change and it's all of a sudden dawned on me today. I probably sound a bit bonkers!! Hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->