Double figures support thread

First time round mine didnt stop til 16 weeks! But loads of people stops at 12 weeks and mine stopped at 10 this time x

My sickness is no longer nausea all day no matter what, I just get nauseous if I don't eat. I eat small meals throughout the day, but my body still hates the smell of veggies. :( 11 weeks official tomorrow!

I'm super excited for the ultrasound tomorrow. :) It's my first time pregnant so this is all so new to me.

My sickness is no longer nausea all day no matter what, I just get nauseous if I don't eat. I eat small meals throughout the day, but my body still hates the smell of veggies. :( 11 weeks official tomorrow!

I'm super excited for the ultrasound tomorrow. :) It's my first time pregnant so this is all so new to me.

Same here, I am fine if I eat every few hours. If I miss a snack or something though, nausea is back. Hoping it doesn't stay this way much longer, Idon't need to get huge too fast! lol

So when shall we stage the invasion? It's got to be when a good few of us are ready (even if some are a few days over/behind)

Well i'm thinking i should probably be outta here by 15 weeks:rofl::rofl:
13+3 today acording to scan so think we'll all be well and truly ready to go by then!!

So when does the sickness stop??? I have to be nearly there right?

I just joined the double figures club today and it feels good :) I still feel so terrified though, I have had a scan at 8w5d due to being in hospital anyway and it was lovely but cannot wait for the next scan.. and then next trimester, I won't miss this one :p :nope:

mine didnt stop till over 20 weeks last time, but this time it has really dies down already i just get the odd bad day and the rest is bareable. its different for everyone!

Something to do with sequins and darth vadar would be perfect... No idea how we'd go about it though!

I can just picture it now! Darth vader with sparkly light saber!!

Love it!

Nicola I am banning google - terrified myself today! Dare I say it I think I need to go back to work soon to distract me!

Welcome new inbetweeners!

Mind if I join you ladies? Counting down the days till 2nd tri here :coffee:

right well i turn 13 weeks in exactly a week... so how about we do it a week after that?

Nicola will be 15 weeks... so WELL ready and i will be 14 weeks... anyone whose 12, 13, 14 or 15 weeks can join us. we will stage a propa invasion LOL

So, I'm confused. Can anyone help me? According to the calendar and when I had my last period, I should be 13 weeks, but when my doctor did my ultrasound, it came out to about 11 weeks (this was a month ago, but the weeks are correct). How do people keep track of their weeks here on this thread, then? I also have a book like that too. It goes week by week but factors in the two weeks. So for example I turn to chapter 14 and it's week 14, but it considers the baby's about 12 weeks. I am so confused what chapter to read now.

But basically, anytime you ladies are willing to move on over, I'll come, too. :)

THE 26TH FEBRUARY

this is the date we attack.

I will be 15 weeks on that day exactly! Getting ready :)

My morning sickness has only really started in the last week or two! I thought I had escaped! Mind you, it is really mild compared to last time, just a slight queasiness really. Last time I was sick right up until 14 weeks and then it got better overnight.

I think I will be just over 14 weeks on 26th February!

I'll be almost 13 weeks February 26th.

polaris, I hope I'm fortunate like you were last time & my MS stops at 14 weeks. Mine was been horrible :nope:

heheheh tri 2 wont know whats hit em ;)

mind you it is mental over there

circumcision and scans and alsorts of hormones and battles and stuff!

Second tri is scary! looking forward to our attack :ninja:

My MS is horrendous, it even gets me up in the night :nope:

Have a meal before bed babes, it was the only way I got a good nights sleep with jasper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->