Double figures support thread

:hi: Hi everyone,

I'm Shirley, I am 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child. I've had 2 early miscarriages in July and September last year and still finding it hard to relax despite having had 2 scans, one at 6 weeks, and another at 9 weeks which both went really well!

I've had no ms or nausea at all, but had severe cramping throughout the pregnancy and since yesterday chronic tiredness has hit which is driving me crazy! :wacko:

I am planning on finding out the sex of the baby when I can as the suspense is killing me :lol: . I am almost certain I am having a girl for some reason but I'd love either! Re names, I'd love wither Holly or Lucy for a girl, and Aidan or Adam for a boy.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming months :)

xxxx

Hi to all the new inbetweeners:hi:

Feeble, Ivy-Mae is a beautiful name.:hugs: Stuff what anyone else thinks about calling bubs the same name.
We have Emily Jane for a girl, Nicks choice really - he's always loved Emily and Jane is my middle name. That way she'd have the same initials as Edward had. No idea for a boy!!

Shirlls, i'm desperate to find out the sex too. Have a scan on Tuesday 7th - will be 13 weeks exactly. Hoping they'll be able to tell me then but doubting it.

Glad to see lots of other ladies eating!!!! I read the 'can't eat anything' posts and they make me feel hungry. again. Eating everything in sight and, tbh, have all along. :blush: Had to dig out the fat pants.:dohh:

Hi all glad u started this thread as i was feelin tht i was headed of every1 and there r so many new ones comin on who r only 5/6wks lol.
I am 11wks now cnt believe it i hve made it this far, this is my 1st so all still new for me, morning sickness has started to subside a lil but still hve to eat regular otherwise start to feel sick lol.
I hve my 1st scan next monday n cnt wait to c it finally afta all this time been waiting wks.

So how many of us are already in maternity clothes? I busted out my maternity pants a few weeks ago, and I'm gonna switch out my shirts to maternity this week after I finally announce it at 12 weeks. I'm kinda surprised to be in them so soon, to be honest, but regular pants are just sooo uncomfortable.

I had to buy some maternity tops!! Can't believe how big my boobs are and my tummy is no longer flat lol :dohh: really didn't think I'd need to buy anything till 4 months! Oh well as my mum keeps saying "just enjoy being pregnant and stop worrying "

Hey to everyone :flower: snow is still here this morning in not so sunny birmingham ! :nope: xx

I'm Jorja I'm nearly 12 weeks, have my scan next week! 2nd child, have a amazing 2 year old logan

I'm still in normal clothes but I really need to buy bigger bras! Starting to fall out of my normal ones. I feel huge though and am always a bit surprised my clothes still fit when I get dressed in the morning lol. My waist has gained nearly 3 inchs but think it's bloat as I did have really small 24 inch waist before - my mum says the same to me just enjoy being pregnant x

im still in normal clothes. And im hoping to be until 20ish weeks. As i am getting married 17th march and have to fit in my dress!! at the end of the day i have a huge bloat and my tummy certainly isnt flat anymore but i dont think it is obvious to outsiders hoping to stay that way for 6 weeks yet...fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies :)

I'm DJ and I'm 12+4 with my second baby, third pregnancy. We had our scan on Friday and everything was perfect :cloud9:

I don't feel as if I really fit in first tri anymore so this thread is brilliant! :thumbup:

I am still suffering with the sickness, it doesn't seem to be going yet but then it didn't with my DD either, and my SPD has started up again already.

We haven't thought of any names yet we are struggling! :blush:

Hello all!

I had a bit of 'the sickness' this morning, didnt throw up just got very, very nauseas but i think that was because we went to bed at 9pm and i didnt get up til 10am! jasper was up in the night because hes been really very poorly with an ear infection so i have been up n down, up n down all night

Liam let me have a lie in til 10 which is lovely :) Just a shame i then got evil morning sickness to wake with!

I am still in my normal clothes but i didnt anywhere near loose all the baby weight i gained with Jasper, so i am still 'pregnant fat' really, when this baby is born I am going to start training to run a marathon (and get a dog) which should keep me fitter :)

I find the the maternity tops really help on the bust ! I'm a 32 gg and size 8 so finding my normal tops look rather odd ... Maternity tops kind of minimise my boobs which make me feel much more comfortable in public ... The backache is no fun :( xx

This is my first ... I take my hat off to you ladies with kids as well as dealing with ms etc must be difficult .

I find the the maternity tops really help on the bust ! I'm a 32 gg and size 8 so finding my normal tops look rather odd ... Maternity tops kind of minimise my boobs which make me feel much more comfortable in public ... The backache is no fun :( xx

This is my first ... I take my hat off to you ladies with kids as well as dealing with ms etc must be difficult .

Interesting about the maternity tops I'm guessing from my overspill I'm about a 32D now was B cup before. I feel quite self conscious in my scrubs for work at the moment I'm sure patients are getting an eyeful when I bend over!

when i was pregnant with Jasper i was violently ill for eight or so hours a day for 16 weeks! It was dreadful, seeing everyone move over into second tri and feel fantastic and STILL being stuck on the bog lol

Last time i had a Bit of sickness but not much, much like this time really which has made liam quite sure its a baby girl but we will see ;)

Lol I'm sure they won't complain equikm ... But no how you feel ... I think it's more the cut/style of the tops that make them look smaller but generally makes me feel better :)

Aww feeble I'm hoping for a girl ... I've felt rough most days but can't complain after reading your last post! I feel hung over all the time (only way I can describe it) xx

try some Lucazade Sport every day, it replaces your salt n vitamins really quickly and makes you feel much, much better x

Thanks Hun :) will send oh to get me some as we still have snow here ... Too cold 4 me lol xx

Well this is the first time I have suffered with ms. Didn't have any with my boys so maybe it's a girl this time!:baby:

My friend and I are really hoping the sickness theory is right (no it's prob not, but no harm in it) she really wants a boy and has had no ms, well im hoping for a girl and have felt rough pretty much everyday !

Xx

i was the opposite, massive morning sickness with my boy but none with my girl... dunno about this time round will have to let you know the sex when i do :)

My hubby is convinced this one is a girl, but so far. Other than the two week bleeding everything has felt the same to me. I cant wait to find out! Why does it have to take so long to find out, lol!

I am so jealous of you ladies with the big boobs! Lol. Mine are a little bigger, but not much. Barely even noticeable.

I haven't really noticed any changes in my boobs but I'm still breastfeeding so I guess they are still a bit inflated anyway! :haha:

My OH is convinced we're having a boy but then he thought our DD was a boy too! I feel exactly the same so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->