Double pram

mumandco

Reaction score
Hi ladies Hoping someone can help me a little bit on here I have a 19 month lo and am currently 27 weeks pregnant and will need a double pram.
I am hoping to get one that can be used as single or double,
has anyone used and got any reviews on britax b dual??
I candy pear or peach blossom
Thanks in advance:thumbup:

I was all set to get a britax b dual but when i tried it in mothercare it was so big and bulky, after playing around with it ii went off it very quickly :nope:. Have you seen the new baby jogger select? It looks good, i havent actually tried it out tho. I do like the look of the peach but when i was chatting to lady in the shopping centre who had one she told me it was a big rip off and that she regretted buying it :shrug:. How about one with a toddler seat attachment, such as an emmaljunga?? If i could afford one thats what id have :thumbup:. xx

Britax Dual is bigger,bulkier and heavier then P&T but it looks like a proper pram, both seats are huge with huge hoods,shopping basket an folds down easly and nicely.
It's something between P&T and Icandy Pear.

I had lot of double pushchairs, and looking back now ..i *think* Jane Powertwin was the best, it weighed the same as icandy and britax but you could push it with 1 finger and it would literally glide.

you can have the car seat on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->