double prams

I've got the baby jogger city select and I love it!!! only have one seat for our lo at the moment but bought it for the reason we can put the extra seat on when lo2 comes along and not have another huge purchase, just the extra seat!! I didn't find it any more expensive than some of the other prams on market....

I bought mine from a shop in york, c k buggies, and they did me a good deal on it. I'd recommend them to call and get a price quote if you want one, but better hurry as they're backordered everywhere!!! I'm still waiting on my maxi cosi car seat adapter but o well!!

good luck! x

you from york or close by?? 1st time ive seen anybody on here who comes from north yorkshire areea lol.

I've got the baby jogger city select and I love it!!! only have one seat for our lo at the moment but bought it for the reason we can put the extra seat on when lo2 comes along and not have another huge purchase, just the extra seat!! I didn't find it any more expensive than some of the other prams on market....

I bought mine from a shop in york, c k buggies, and they did me a good deal on it. I'd recommend them to call and get a price quote if you want one, but better hurry as they're backordered everywhere!!! I'm still waiting on my maxi cosi car seat adapter but o well!!

good luck! x

you from york or close by?? 1st time ive seen anybody on here who comes from north yorkshire areea lol.

not really!! I'm in lincoln, but a good friend is from York and recommended the shop to me... but its not too far!!

good luck! x

not really!! I'm in lincoln, but a good friend is from York and recommended the shop to me... but its not too far!!

ah i see, worth traveling if you get a bargin. havnt been to c k buggies in ages, might have to pop in since there website is always down :(

i wana go kiddie care 1st to decide which double buggy i like then shop about to see if i can find it cheaper.

good luck! x

ah i see, worth traveling if you get a bargin. havnt been to c k buggies in ages, might have to pop in since there website is always down :(

i wana go kiddie care 1st to decide which double buggy i like then shop about to see if i can find it cheaper.

The only thing about going to kiddicare is that they don't have icandy's so if that is one you were thinking of, just to forewarn you! or at least they didnt when I was looking. I never went to ck buggies! just called up and ordered it over the phone!! hehe

i do like the icandy but i think its outa my price range, i like the sound of obaby zoom tandem and th phil and teds but each and everyone has there downsizes so would be nice to go and have a look at the ones im considering and get a better pic on size and how smooth they are to push and also size when they are folded down.

Ooh I been playing pram pushing in John Lewis :blush: :blush:

It's made my mind up - I LOVED the babyjogger city select :thumbup: Had a good play round with it and love the fact that one bubba can face you whilst the bigger one faces forwards and they can face each other, wasn't too much longer than my pram now and worth the extra length imo as it seems a much nicer ride for both children.

...runs off to find stuff to flog to buy pram..... :haha:

Hmm, wonder if DH would notice if his sound system went missing....

Haha do it do it do it :muaha::muaha:

Amy - I was at a wedding in Malton last year - it's soooo lovely up there *jealous*

I love the look of the Zoom - I'm gunna ask hubby to go look at it another day as Kiddicare is only down the road... I'm not even pregnant yet :haha: xxx

I havent read all the posts on this thread so sorry if anyone has already mentioned this...

Ive just bought the icandy beach blossom... now it was over budget by about a million miles but it was well worth it and i love it... Its like a third child hehe... and you could always research second hand ones which would bring the price down xx

Ooh I been playing pram pushing in John Lewis :blush: :blush:

It's made my mind up - I LOVED the babyjogger city select :thumbup: Had a good play round with it and love the fact that one bubba can face you whilst the bigger one faces forwards and they can face each other, wasn't too much longer than my pram now and worth the extra length imo as it seems a much nicer ride for both children.

...runs off to find stuff to flog to buy pram..... :haha:

Hmm, wonder if DH would notice if his sound system went missing....

Haha do it do it do it :muaha::muaha:

Amy - I was at a wedding in Malton last year - it's soooo lovely up there *jealous*

maltons ok to a certin extent lol, also depends which area you was in, some areas of malton are better than others.

I love the look of the Zoom - I'm gunna ask hubby to go look at it another day as Kiddicare is only down the road... I'm not even pregnant yet :haha: xxx

:haha: i love it but i want to see it in person bfore i consider it. so many nice prams out on the market, but its hard finding one to suit my lifestyle :(

plus price is an issue. i know alot of ppl say look for 2nd hand prams etc but even sometimes they are expensive and would work out better to buy a new one lol

The cheapest price I've seen so far for the zoom is on this website https://www.babybirds.co.uk/shop/zoom-tandem-standard-seat-units-black-chassis-p-3334.html

They offer more accessories than kiddicare. They deliver all over UK.

The cheapest price I've seen so far for the zoom is on this website https://www.babybirds.co.uk/shop/zoom-tandem-standard-seat-units-black-chassis-p-3334.html

They offer more accessories than kiddicare. They deliver all over UK.

thank you, im going to try ck buggies in york, alot of there buggies are fairly cheap. if i get the zoom i'll need 2 seat units and carry cot. think kiddie care do that deal on there website

I couldn't find the offer on kiddicare :(

Can't buy it from there now anyway - they don't deliver to France and I've left it too late for my parents to bring over.

just been on websie and its been a right gay lol. think there must be something up with it. best to shop about and see where is cheaper, that way your getting the best deal and saving money to buy other bits with.

Faerie couldn't your mum take delivery then resend to you?
At a push if you are stuck I'd do it for you (if you told me what to do as I'm cluless) :haha:

Hmmm, I need a play with the zoom now - thanks Hayley :dohh: :hugs:

Whenever I try and look for couriers they seem to cost the earth! And yet shops can send stuff here for £40 which isn't too bad as still works out cheaper than buying something here. Maybe I just look in the wrong places!

Thanks for the offer though pip.

:thumbup:

We should all write to baby magazines offering to road test the prams shouldn't we ........

not a bad idea pip lol. i would like to see all my chose prams in 1 shop tho, so i can compare, think the only place i can do this is kiddie care....well all apart from the i candy lol

What's really stupid here is that most double prams you can't even see in the shop. The will order them for you, if you put down a deposit, grrrr!

Ive got a britax B-Dual..Its a tad on the heavy side but very sturdy and looks quite nice (i think lol) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->