double prams

Im looking for something light weight and compact - hard i know!

I'm pleased with my double, though it's a side by side rather than tandem style. It 's the out n about Nipper 360. I use it with a phil & ted's cocoon (carry cot) for my baby as the seats only go forward-facing and I don't like not seeing the baby. It is light in weight although awkward size for lifting in and out of car when folded (like all doubles I think.) For a side-by-side it is narrow and has a swivel front wheel (3 wheeler) so a small turning circle good for in shop aisles! I have a vauxhall astra 2008 and to fit it in the boot you have to either remove the car parcel shelf or the back wheels of the pram. I mainly use it walking from home so don't have to lift it much. The only double that would fit with parcel shelf on was a maclaren. It has a decent size shopping basket and handy pockets on the back of the seats so you don't need a changing bag. You are talking roughly £400 new including shopping basket foot muffs and rain covers or £200 second hand.

Girls I looked at the zoom yesterday at kiddicare and although its light I just didnt like it :nope: Its so long its like a limo :haha: hubby loved it though but I just couldnt see us getting around a corner :haha: xxx

Girls I looked at the zoom yesterday at kiddicare and although its light I just didnt like it :nope: Its so long its like a limo :haha: hubby loved it though but I just couldnt see us getting around a corner :haha: xxx

:haha::haha: yeah exactly what i through when i looked on kiddie care website and got tape mesure out, i dnt ever think im gonna find a nice double buggy :(

Did you have a play with the city select? Did you did you?!? Haha :haha:
I 'drove' one in mamas and papas the other day that actually had a steering wheel :wacko: that was also like a stretch limo.....hmmm

Did you have a play with the city select? Did you did you?!? Haha :haha:
I 'drove' one in mamas and papas the other day that actually had a steering wheel :wacko: that was also like a stretch limo.....hmmm

Oh my, was that the peg perrego?? I couldn't even bloody move the monster!

Phil & Teds DASH is the best we tried - the Jane I found too long, the B-Dual too heavy and the City Select too expensive. OH liked the VIBE but I won him over to the DASH cos of the likelihood of the VIBE looking scratched in no time :dohh: The I-Candy Peach Blossom is meant to be good - its expensive though. I loved the Nipper 360 but its too wide to go through our front door even!

just been onto phil and teds website and fallen in love with this buggy!! - https://philandteds.com/products/push/explorer

watched the vidio and it looks so good, the seat is sturdy compared to other phil and ted designs! the 2nd seat has a sun hood on...and its easy to fold! just love it....now just gotta find out how much its gonna cost......

its a dash with an extra hood, looks fab!

This is what we're thinking of

https://www.mothercare.com/Caboose-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I carried Mog for most of her first six months, so I'd hope to get away with that this time with her in the stokke or the zapp and then move onto this. I'll probably have to sell the stokke to buy it though :(

has anyone thought of the Mama and papas cityscape duette? i love the way two babies can face each other..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->