Double Pushchair Help Please

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
When I have my second baby in November my daughter will be 2.

I was going to buy a Tandem buggy, but was told by a friend they are too heavy and clumpy to use, and I really don't like the side by side double ones.

What would you advise or suggest ??

I have a Jane twin two and it's not that heavy for a twin as the frame is aluminium. It's lovely to push I can manage it with one hand while holding my toddler with the other. I have only had it for 2 weeks and would never go back to a side by side I love my Jane.

icandy peach blossom.Not that i have twins but im getting this for newborn and my toddler xx

I love my jane too. It's big & heavy but great for twin babies cos with the matrix seats you can have them lying flat when they're asleep & then up & looking at the world when they're awake.

i also have the i candy peach blossom. I have one year old twins, but used it when my twins were first born as i had one baby and my 17 month in it. Is a lovely pushchair but i have to say that the second seat is very small and i am now at the point where i will be selling it and getting a Jane twin two in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->