Doubling time 43 hours

butterflywolf

Reaction score
So first draw 11 DPO 28.0 HCG
13 DPO 88.7 HCG
18 DPO (today) 607 HCG
Seems to be okay right? I know use the betabase site and I have. Average for this day is 575 bug I can't help but be paranoid.

At this point we will either be doing one more blood draw or waiting until the 24th for a scan. Will know tomorrow which I get.

Those numbers look great to me! The values should double every 48-72 hours, so 43 hours is even better! :) It's not really important what the absolutely value is, so don't feel like you need to compare to the average. The only thing that really matters is the doubling rate.

:hugs: So happy for you! I hope this one sticks! Still remember you from when I was pregnant with Micah. Like the pp said, my numbers doubled, but weren't really with the average. As long as you double, you're good! :)

:hugs: So happy for you! I hope this one sticks! Still remember you from when I was pregnant with Micah. Like the pp said, my numbers doubled, but weren't really with the average. As long as you double, you're good! :)

I remember you too ^^ Yes I hope this one sticks and can't wait until the 21st. First scan. How are you doing?

Tired! Just hit third tri and it's pretty difficult with Micah running around and wanting lots of cuddles. He still doesn't STTN either, so I'm even more tired than usual. But I do get to nap with him, which helps. :haha:

Ah, can't wait to hear your update when you have your scan! Will keep fingers crossed for good news. :flower:

XD I'm tired in the first trimester but was with Claire too. All I want to do is sleep but am unable to XD Thankfully Claire sleeps through the night. She has since four months. We got lucky/spoiled with her. Not even a bad teether. She gets a tooth cutting and meh no big deal.
I can only imagine though how tired you are right now though *hugs* Hopefully Micah will start to sleep for the night for you soon. And I know about the clinginess. Claire has just started within the past week being real clingy. I think she knows I'm pregnant XD She is just so attached to me and usually she is so independent.

And I can't wait to give you an update XD 1 week 4 days 14 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->