Doubts......

S

Serene123

Can I reallllly handle another baby?
Do I reallllly not want to lose weight first?
What will people think?
Do I realllly want to announce another pregnancy with fear of someone saying 'you idiot' or 'you're not going to keep it are you?'

:dohh: :(

Only you can aswer those questions hun but i think you will do just fine and f**k what every one else says.

Sod what everyone else says babe, you gotta do whats right for you. I have days where I think will I cope, but then I think I'd have days like that even if I waited till Lily was a bit older. To me there's never a right time to have a baby :hugs: x

Aw sweetie, these are only decisions you and OH can make. However, my advice is two fold.

1) If it were me and I was having doubts, I'd postpone it for 3 months and see how I was feeling then. 3 months isn't long really, but long enough to loose some weight, your LO to grow up a little bit more, and well, as for what people think, stuff them! :D

2) What would you do if you found out tomorrow that you were? Would you feel a little regretful that you didn't wait? If so, then see option 1. If you would be over the moon, then do what your heart says.

[2.5) You can always put it off for a little time, you can't take time back and add more on if it happens sooner]

Hope this has helped some xx

All that should matter is what me and Rich want right? Then why am I so worried what people will say? I'm longing for the 'I'm pregnant..' CONGRATULATIONS!! conversation :( I think only one person congratulated me and it was my SIL after asking if I was happy about it...

Aw sweetie, these are only decisions you and OH can make. However, my advice is two fold.

1) If it were me and I was having doubts, I'd postpone it for 3 months and see how I was feeling then. 3 months isn't long really, but long enough to loose some weight, your LO to grow up a little bit more, and well, as for what people think, stuff them! :D

2) What would you do if you found out tomorrow that you were? Would you feel a little regretful that you didn't wait? If so, then see option 1. If you would be over the moon, then do what your heart says.

[2.5) You can always put it off for a little time, you can't take time back and add more on if it happens sooner]

Hope this has helped some xx

I would be so happy if I was.. but scared what people would say too..

Don't worry about what everyone else thinks hun, it's up to you and your OH. Everyone else can shove it!

youll be fine.. youll always get support on here if nowhere else x

I know, but it would be nice to be excited about telling people instead of scared

ive done it, ive been in your situation, i was 19 when i had rhys and just turned 20 when i got pregnant with ffion (rhys was 8 months)

people were surprisingly supportive

ive done it, ive been in your situation, i was 19 when i had rhys and just turned 20 when i got pregnant with ffion (rhys was 8 months)

Thank you xx

I guess I'll find out how they react when it happens :lol:

Thank you xx

I guess I'll find out how they react when it happens :lol:

a bit of PMA from you and they will come round even if they are shocked at first.. if you have doubts in yourself then people will doubt you

You have to do whats right for you. It is hard to ignore everyone else, but everyone is different. If you want a baby now and so does your OH, and you can love and support it then go for it :)

You need to do what is right for you and Rich and Caitlyn hon and not care what other people think.And only you can answer the questions about whether you want to lose weight and whether youre ready for another baby etc.
You could definitely cope with another baby though,I think you underestimate yourself in that respect.
I know its easier to say 'oh you shouldnt care what other people think' than to actually not care but if you decide another baby is what you and Rich want then you will have to find a way to block out what other people think and have to say about it.Im not sure that made any sense,I've got one eye on Hollyoaks so I'm being a bit rubbish with words!!
You know everyone on here will be thrilled for you!!

I guess if I tell them all excited they'll have no choice but to atleast pretend to be excited to :rofl:

I was and still am worried what people will say but like everyone on here have said to me... sod what everyone else thinks you have to do whats right for you :hugs: (you can always lose weight if you really need to after next baby... thats what I'm planning haha) xxx

I guess if I tell them all excited they'll have no choice but to atleast pretend to be excited to :rofl:

I was just thinking about this from the person being told's point of view and this is exactly what I was going to say. If you say it like Rich and I have some fantastic news and we are so thrilled. I'm Pregnant! Then people know how you feel about it and therefore less likely to ask any questions.

I know I have been told just plain I'm Pregnant and I was told being whispered in my ear so I couldn't see the persons face, and so I didn't know how to react. Although having said that she wasn't in your situation....

If the only thing holding you back is people's opinions, then you have to go for it. It's your life, do with it whatever makes you happy :hug:

Honestly you have to live your life for yourself & your family, and pursue your family's happiness - not live trying to please others & make them happy.

I'm worried about whether or not I want to lose the weight and just get pregnant again... but I figure I'm not TTC until summer 2011, I want to be a hot mama lol and I'm nearly there, I have no excuse.. so why not. You just have to decide for yourself what you want. I think if you start out smaller though when you get pregnant you'll have less to lose after the next baby if you want to lose the weight after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->