Doubts......

My weight is too. I don't know if it's bad for baby to be this big.. Hmm.. Time to start a thread asking!

toria! :shock:

im much much bigger than you and my kiddies are just fine :rofl: so i doubt your size will have any impact on a baby!

You do whats right for you hunni, aslong as you and Rich are happy then no-one else opinion matters!!!

Everyone on BnB is here for you!! :) x

Sod what everyone else says babe, you gotta do whats right for you. I have days where I think will I cope, but then I think I'd have days like that even if I waited till Lily was a bit older. To me there's never a right time to have a baby :hugs: x

well said babe! i think i'll have the same, will i cope moments, regards of if i have another one now or in 5 years time! i was thinking today, if maddi was at school when no 2 came along i wouldn't be able to stay in all in my pjs cos i'd have to take her to school!

course you will cope, your a fab mummy! sod what everyone else thinks, you do whats right for you:hugs: xxx

Only you and Rich will know if it is the right time... And really you two are the only ones who matter... You guys have done well getting back together and from what you've posted things are going well...

Have you guys rented a place yet? Or whatever it is you are deciding to do about living arrangements?

If you have serious doubts, maybe wait a couple months... or just jump in and hope things are ok!

We would all be super excited if you were pregnant hun - but I know how much other peoples negative opinions can impact on how you feel about your own decisions when they seem perfectly acceptable in your own head xxx

I spoke to Rich he told me to stop being silly.. Suprisingly I didn't go off on one about him saying I was being silly and realise he's right. It took alot for us to agree on NTNP now and not waiting so we know we've made the right decision.. I'm never happy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->