Doula's & Birth Partners....

Sat/Sun/Mon :) Keith already said anyone else coming with LOs are welcome to join him and the kids. He's going to take them to Eureka childrens museum and Hesketh Farm or Ponderosa which are all 5 mins from here :)

Abigail will love this!!

Oh if anyone wants to have a look at the Pre-course module I can send it to your email.

Hotel Booked, we will be coming up the Friday Evening, booked it flexible just in case date changes in October. Well cheap at £29 a night, you cant go wrong there x

Feck need to hurry or it will be booked up :haha:

Yea my mum has agreed to come with me :) Though she will be travelling back down on the Tuesday with a lorry full of eventers with my sister... my poor mum :nope:

Emailed her :wohoo: However then did see there is meant to be one in Glasgow this year also....much prefer to go to see you though :rofl:

:yipee: Let me know where you get booked in :) As I said before Keith will be doing stuff with my 2 so any other mums / dads / grandmas are welcome to tag along :)

Fun fun i will prob end up at the travel lodge...however depends on my mum and well if she wants to stay somewhere bit better and *cough* fund it, who am i to argue :haha:

:lol: The Black Horse is niiiiiiiiiiice and lush food - me you and ER could have dinner there and leave the babas with mumsy/daddys :winkwink:

I might stay over on the Sunday if trains are awkward. I am waiting on Valeries email but I'm sure there'll be enough places for all of us. I think this is going to be fab :dance:

Gotta admit ladies, I'm really jealous! I would love to do my doula training. I used to be a nurse and did 9 months of the midwifery top-up training, so I've seen a lot of births and even delivered a few myself. Unfortunately I will be going back to work, at least part time and I can't imagine them being happy if I had to leave to go to a labour! I'd have to keep having babies myself to be on mat leave and work as a doula :rofl:

I've got the booking info from Valerie...just to fill it in and send it back with required cheques. Don't have a chequebook :dohh: so shall phone Dad n borrow his ;)

I've got the booking info from Valerie...just to fill it in and send it back with required cheques. Don't have a chequebook :dohh: so shall phone Dad n borrow his ;)

I dont have a cheque book either hun, she let me transfer it to her online banking, saying that I do have a cheque book NOW :dohh: x x

Oh that'd make my life so much easier...I'll ask her if I could do that! :)

OMG :shock: she just emailed me saying that she expects the course to be fully booked soon and i might not get in :cry:

Yea eeek!! Have emailed asking if i can also do a bank transfer which i could do tomorrow if she emails back so hopefully that will get me on it :hissy: I will cry if i dont :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->