Doula's & Birth Partners....

I am thinking of asking Val to put me on the September course, as I have way too much on at the moment. I am meant to be going to the July course in Putney but I noticed she has one in September which would be so much better for me. She sent me the Pre-course module, it looks good :)

Looks like everyones getting dates and times sorted for the course! Yes Lisa, it's the Nurturing Birth one I'm doing. If you fancy an early shuffty at the assignment I can email it on, sure Valerie woouldn't mind.

From the instructions I've been sent for the course I'm on, it's being held at someone's house too!

Yes I believe it is at someone's house. I'd love a peek at the pre course stuff please. I'll pm my email address when I get home.

Oooooooooooooh i cant wait :wohoo:
Should i be looking/talking to this lady :lol:

I'd love a peek at the assignment if anyone could let me see? Pwetty pweeeease :flower:

As soon as it's all official and the course is being 'advertised' I'll give you the nod on here :)

https://www.nurturingbirth.co.uk/datesandcosts.html

Get your places booked!! :yipee:

Awww I am gutted, I wish I wasnt so far away. I am now on the September course anyway, Valerie called me this morning. I would have loved to of seen Sid & Hebe!

Aw I wish you could've gotten up here too, would have been lovely to all meet and train together :hugs:

Oh try to!!!!!!!!! Have a weekend away!! Matt could take Abigail out with Sid and Hebe during the days!! :D

Oooooooooh i need to get on that tonight :wohoo:

GUESS WHO IS COMING TO HUDDERSFIELD IN OCTOBER!!! I called Valerie AGAIN :blush: and she has put me on your course Lisa !!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are going to stay in a hotel, Ill book premier inn early as its cheap if you do it in advance. Matthew will take Abigail shopping in the day. YAY!! xxxxxxxx

Sat/Sun/Mon :) Keith already said anyone else coming with LOs are welcome to join him and the kids. He's going to take them to Eureka childrens museum and Hesketh Farm or Ponderosa which are all 5 mins from here :)

Oh try to!!!!!!!!! Have a weekend away!! Matt could take Abigail out with Sid and Hebe during the days!! :D

Hahahah I just seen this, Sid , Hebe & Abigail I think the man would have a heart attack. :haha:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: The Premier Inn is literally 5 mins drive away and cheap as chips!!

YAYYAY!!! :happydance:

Ok, Ill book it now what is your post code Lisa? Oh and we will be bringing all our crap up on the train as me no have no car in London :haha: Gosh, I feel all over excited!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->