Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

i told dr i got negative tests at home but they think otherwise so they r taking my urine and blood. ._. sigh. its gunna be negative Dr Amri.

Well, I have faith that Dr Amri's tests will come back with the result you are hoping for!!

well he keeps suspecting pregnancy but i told him im not. still bfn. but this cycle wuld have been an accident, and welcomed baby. instead of pull out like always we will be doin ntnp now since we are ok with it happening but we arent necessarily taking any steps to literally plan a baby iykwim.

this cycle i knew i was out by 8 dpo wen i had no faints. with my cp last oct, which was conceived 3 days before O day with pnp, i had darkening positives from 5 dpo to 7 dpo. they faded by the time my af came. so thats why i figured i was out early on because ive never had a positive after 8 dpo. both times was on or before. im not sad this cycle. whenever it happens is when it will. and im totally all for a surprise like the first time. i dont know if next cycle or even when the cycle will be when we will start ntnp. i really have no clue lol

gl and baby dusy to everyone else still testing. i still havent gotten af. btw im not pukey today which is awesome. i was so sick yesterday in the hospital n stuff.

Aw man, maybe you had food poisoning or something?
That sucks that your tests aren't positive but it's great that you have such a positive mind about it!

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday. I'm 3 weeks, 4 days pregnant. It's taken me by surprise how nervous I am though!

Congrats Dobs! That's awesome! Why are you feeling nervous?

Catiren, hope you're doing well!

I caved today (13dpo) and tested - BFN. AF due tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm out!

wow ur just under a month pregnant! i found out i was at 4 wks 5 days with Ky. my niece didnt find out til she was 5 and a half months lol. she just graduated highschool at only 16 and had a period monthly until the fifth month she didnt have one. her baby is exactly a year ahead of mine.

and im doing well. my daughter just turned 10 months yesterday and my SO keeps askin if my results came back pregnant from the dr. i still havent gotten the results and its been two days.

Mrsjk - I think I feel nervous because we have no family here in NZ and we found it tough the first year with our daughter, so having two is going to be even tougher! We will get through it though!
Let us know if AF arrives. I hope it doesn't!!

Catiren - A friend of mine didn't find out until she was 7 months! Her period continued as normal and she didn't put on any weight. She isn't a big girl either, quite slim. Even by 9 months she barely had a bump but gave birth to a healthy little girl. So bizarre! She felt awful though as she had been smoking and drinking up until she found it and even did a bungee jump!!

aw jeez. poor her but im happy her baby was born healthy. thats a blessing for sure. my moms a smoker and im not sure if she smoked with me during pregnancy(i was her last baby after she had a loss with my would be older sister at 33 weeks pregnant for reasons not smoking related. it was a placental abruption which drs blew off and didnt help her when she cried for help) but as a baby i stopped breathing all the time especially in my sleep. they had me rushed to the hospital so often to help me start breathing again. this happens more often when babies are exposed to smoke. as i said i dont know for myself though. i also had asthmetic bronchitis. i grew out of it. my poor mom had alot of scares losing me too ;( makes me cry thinking about it and what she and my dad went through to keep me alive.

Dobsd - Aww I can totally understand that! Where are your families? Can anyone come help you out for the first little while? My mom was with us when I had my lo, it was so helpful...then 3 weeks later MIL came and was horrendously unhelpful and a pain in my ass LOL...so sometimes no help is better!

Catiren - your poor mom :( I worry myself sick when my lo has a cold...I can't imagine!

Our families are all in the UK. My parents, sister and Grandma come over here for the birth of our girl in 2014 and stayed for a month. It was so helpful having them here! We told my parents at the weekend so now they are planning on coming over this time too. It's just hard day to day though, especially as Lily is a really high energy toddler! She also barely slept for the first 11 months, only now had she started to nap and is sleeping through the night. And now we are starting all over again haha I know it will all be worth it and we are excited, just nervous too!

It will be so great!!

AF showed up for me today right on time! Fingers crossed for Cycle 2!

af showed on time for me too. im so happy lol im no longer pmsing like an evil dictator tot

my daughter is ebf and she didnt sleep at nighttime til 4 months. shes 10 months n has been sleeping for 12 hrs on good nights and 8-9 any other night. even tho she is teething. ppl say i have a really good baby but shes got mommas attitude n will fuss and cuss in baby language. idk wen the best time to have another is so we will just ntnp and let the good Lord decide for us.

here is to prove im crazy. this isnt all of my tests. this is like half im not even kidding. i have more frers and weeks estimators too.

Attachments

• 20160310_145212.jpg
    20160310_145212.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
  • OuJzDAI15xmdDxZLDXt6eaXMdrsVj6yL_lg.jpg
    OuJzDAI15xmdDxZLDXt6eaXMdrsVj6yL_lg.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9
hey Dobsd, ive had symptoms identical to my pregnancy with my daughter last year and i still ended with af so it can go either way with me. im 2 dpo today and i plan on testing on march 10th if my period doesnt show on 9th. im one that normally gets early positives, like at 7 dpo with my now 9month old daughter, but i dont want to torture myself with daily testing! i have hundreds of tests both cheapie, storebought, and digitals. im covered to test any time though lol XD

Gosh, I wish I had your willpower. I bought 3 Frers the other day and they were gone within three days!!! Haha I go POAS crazy!
I'm 4dpo today and have woken up quite crampy and it's far too early for AF, so fingers crossed!

Cramping with no AF, was one of the first things that started to make me think that I might be pregnant, when I was pregnant with my first in 2014. I kept having all these crazy period like cramps (but slightly different, very hard to explain how they were diff. but they were) and thinking, that my cycle was going to start anyday now, but she never came. I was indeed pregnant. We had stopped trying to conceive the previous yr after two yrs of all BFN's, and my cycle's not coming was a normal thing for me, so no AF was not a 'sign" that I might be pregnant, unfotunately. But the cramping with no period was definitely different and got my mind thinking what if " " lol. I tested two months later and I in fact had been pregnant and the cramping was around the time that I would of been like 2 weeks dpo.

af showed on time for me too. im so happy lol im no longer pmsing like an evil dictator tot

Totally random, but my Birthday was the 9th, lol. How weird. Sorry it was a day of disappointment for you though. :hugs:

i wasnt disappointed at all. im so happy. we arent ttc currently. just doing it for fun and if it happens it happens is what he says. another reason the title is symptom spotting for fun and not seriousness ;3 on another note i am a serious poas addict. i never was one before my first baby. i was in school and soo effing emotional that i was pregnant(although my fantasies said other wise before this: he was super hot IMO when i first met him i swear my very first thoughts were i wanted to lose my virginity and have his baby soo bad but i guess reality hit me when it suddenly happened within a year of dating). but my SO stuck by me and now hes my soulmate. so im kinda just all over the fact i culd be havin more of his babies. but we arent pushing it. we didnt push for it the first time. so although we arent actively ttc (using pull out) i believe that is exactly where my poas addiction started from.

so i have decided. no more symptom spotting. since my first baby's pregnancy signs are now my new pms symptoms UGH. also i will only be testing from 6 dpo to 9 dpo and a day after af missed because ifeel certain i wuld get a positive by 8 dpo like i did with both my first pregnancy and october cp. actually it was 5 dpo but i didnt test earlier than 8 with my first. i dont plan to actively ttc for another year or less so by december i may start ttc. not entirely sure on it. whenever my daughter can help me a bit then yea thats a good time id like to give birth.

so i have decided. no more symptom spotting. since my first baby's pregnancy signs are now my new pms symptoms UGH. also i will only be testing from 6 dpo to 9 dpo and a day after af missed because ifeel certain i wuld get a positive by 8 dpo like i did with both my first pregnancy and october cp. actually it was 5 dpo but i didnt test earlier than 8 with my first. i dont plan to actively ttc for another year or less so by december i may start ttc. not entirely sure on it. whenever my daughter can help me a bit then yea thats a good time id like to give birth.

Thank you for your back story :) We are actually trying for the second LO and I'm pulling out all the stops this time. We tried for 2 yrs with the first with no luck and actually gave up. I had realized babies were not in the cards for me, had accepted it, and was truly okay with it. Honestly. Then, BAM, a year later I found out I was pregnant. I was in utter shock. Actually busted out laughing when I saw the positive test, bc after all I had been through it just seemed so damn comical that of course I would get pregnant while I was off day dreaming about a life without children and all the things we would be able to do that my friends with kids can't or won't do. lol. But she's here, and now I have baby fever bad. She's a little over a yr now and it hit me a few months ago, just really started trying this last month though, even though I've been tracking my cycles since they started again after a year bc of EBFing my LO. I've actually got two post's up asking for eyes and advice on a possible + pt and advice and experience on my LH tests experience this month if you would like to stop and take a look I'd love to hear you feedback ;)

i ebf and ive had a period since 7 wks pp. it just became back to normal 28 days with positive opks right on time and af right on time but even when it was irregular and i had skipped a month or two i had unintentionally concieved when we first did pull out method while using birth control pills when she was 5 months old and that was a cp. so i stopped birth control pills and just went with pull out since they didnt work for me as far as blocking conception (which i dont think they do anyway.. i think they allow it but cause chemical pregnancies instead which i dont like the idea so i stopped)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->