Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

8 dpo today. af due in 6 days. uh oh random headache again.

no i actually am afraid to see a bfn so im gonna wait til i miss af. OR i may just wait til 11 dpo which is 3 days. i planned to wait til i get my new tests in the mail despite having all these i already have. and those new tests will be here around when af is due or the day after.

I quess noone wants to talk to me, good luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

im sorry u feel ignored tiatammy i didnt noticed u posted?

I quess noone wants to talk to me, good luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

Nooo don't go! So sorry, I read your post in the middle of the night (I'm in NZ) and completely forgot I'd even read it. Please stay :)

Have just re-read it. Have you still had no sign of AF? Is it still the 3rd where you are. It's already the 4th here and I get confused about what time it is everywhere else in the world. Do you think the tracker was accurate with the day/s it said you could've ovulated?

Nooo don't go! So sorry, I read your post in the middle of the night (I'm in NZ) and completely forgot I'd even read it. Please stay :)

Have just re-read it. Have you still had no sign of AF? Is it still the 3rd where you are. It's already the 4th here and I get confused about what time it is everywhere else in the world. Do you think the tracker was accurate with the day/s it said you could've ovulated?

today is march the 3rd it puts me at 15 DPO and have been spotting since 7DPO which would be feb. 24th. the predictor says possible ovlation would of been febuary the 17th, hubby and I did baby dance on febuary 16th and febuary 18th and the 20th 22nd and 23rd now I have been spotting since then and still are and I am due for AF today and still spotting no full flow at all, and I only see the spotting when I do a finger spot check with the cervix sorry TMI.

today is march the 3rd it puts me at 15 DPO and have been spotting since 7DPO which would be feb. 24th. the predictor says possible ovlation would of been febuary the 17th, hubby and I did baby dance on febuary 16th and febuary 18th and the 20th 22nd and 23rd now I have been spotting since then and still are and I am due for AF today and still spotting no full flow at all, and I only see the spotting when I do a finger spot check with the cervix sorry TMI.
ive had spotting too since 4 dpo and so far its stopped since 7 dpo but its only been one or two spots a day. have yu tested? im 8dpo and bfn today. so i really wanna wait. i fear seeing another bfn

feeling nauseated. im hungry but at the samw time i dont wanna eat and throw it up so now i have no appetite BUT my tummy is so growly and empty.

im having mild af cramps again. it feels like it did when i was pregnant with my daughter and u know how u get mild af cramps all thru first trimester cuz the uterus is growing? identical to that.

ive had spotting too since 4 dpo and so far its stopped since 7 dpo but its only been one or two spots a day. have yu tested? im 8dpo and bfn today. so i really wanna wait. i fear seeing another bfn

no havent tested to afraid to see the BFN like you, and back in october the dec they thinks I had a miscarriage because had a normal cycle in october no cycle in nov no cycle in dec, well had blood work done and urin and both came back negative, after doing all the test they did checking thyroid and hormones checking to see if I was premenapause which I am no where near menapause they say and all test came back normal they chalked it up as a miscarriage. they said it was very possible my numbers were not high enough for the test to detect pregnancy, had a inner ultra sound done to make sure I had passed the fetus completely which I did because what bleeding I was having wasnt a period in january it was the loosing of the baby, they feel it wasnt a sucessful implantation

im so sorry you had a loss. if ur period is late i think u shuldtest. thats when i wuld. or even being 15 dpo sounds like u wuld have a positive test by then if u arw

no havent tested to afraid to see the BFN like you, and back in october the dec they thinks I had a miscarriage because had a normal cycle in october no cycle in nov no cycle in dec, well had blood work done and urin and both came back negative, after doing all the test they did checking thyroid and hormones checking to see if I was premenapause which I am no where near menapause they say and all test came back normal they chalked it up as a miscarriage. they said it was very possible my numbers were not high enough for the test to detect pregnancy, had a inner ultra sound done to make sure I had passed the fetus completely which I did because what bleeding I was having wasnt a period in january it was the loosing of the baby, they feel it wasnt a sucessful implantation

I'm sorry to hear that :-( The same happened to me in 2011. I had no idea I was pregnant and suddenly one day started to bleed heavily. The doctor said I'd had a MC :-( It's a horrible thing to go through.

Well I have my fingers crossed that AF stays away and you get your BFP very soon!!

im so sorry you had a loss. if ur period is late i think u shuldtest. thats when i wuld. or even being 15 dpo sounds like u wuld have a positive test by then if u arw

I am just really scared I am having a repeat Of what happen to me in january and that is why I am afraid to find out,I know it is best that I do, but I dont know if I could handle hearing I loosing another one:cry:

I hope it stays away too. thankyou soo much for talking with me. I have been trying to concieve for 5 years now. it is so frustrating and hearbreaking

I am just really scared I am having a repeat Of what happen to me in january and that is why I am afraid to find out,I know it is best that I do, but I dont know if I could handle hearing I loosing another one:cry:
i cant imagine. for ur best health interest i wuld test just in case but if ur afraid id at least work out the pros n cons of waiting vs testing now. if the pros outweigh the bad then go with that choice. thats what i wuld do

true thankyou alot for your advise. It means alot, I quess we will see what happens in the next 2 days, if still no AF then I will test for sure

goodluck i hope yu get the exact results yu want!

Yeah I bet, it's so scary one it has happened that it will happen again. But try to be positive and get your head into a 'happy place'. I'm really rooting for you to get a BFP!!!

thankyou ladies so very much for those encouraging words. I wish you both the best also,and loads of baby dust,will continue to keep in touch thankyou

made a thread abt temps. imma copy paste it here incase no one reads that thread but instead follows this one

i dont temp but im used to my regular temp being in low 97 since giving birth last summer. just a question out of curiosity. i take my temp randomly at daytime and its never been this high. yes i consider this high for me! this isnt MY norm in other words.

does high progesterone levels during tww cause temp rise of over a whole degree? from 97.29 to 98.49? culd this mean something if its not the normal thing for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->