Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

Ya with my daughter I had a bfp at 9dpo but it was very faint. 10 dpo it was positive on a digital.

7 dpo today!

at 8 dpo the positive was so faint on frer it culd onlybe seen at certain angles. it was more visible on wondfo cuz the line was fatter naturally. that was my pet peeve abt frers (straight) because the line was so thin naturally!

ok i just got sad suddenly cuz i was almost for sure af had came and this early(a week). so i checked. nothing. but alot of creamy white cm. ;3 so im still in

Catiren, I felt like AF was coming yesterday (5 days early) as the cramps felt much like my AF ones, so don't count yourself out yet!

Here's the pic. It's very faint but it's there and it's pink! Will do another when I get home from work tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
This one is better. Had to reduce the size though as it wouldn't upload.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 18
i totally see it. mine with my daughter was like freakin invisible. no where i culda got it on pic! but it was there in rl and absolutely bright pink!

This is exactly what happened with my daughter. We found out on March 4th 2014 (it's March 3rd here in NZ now). The first test was a really light line then the next day, boom, it was jumping out at me! I'm hoping this one won't be born on my daughters birthday haha

Well ladies I don't know what is going on with me my last cycle was febuary the 3rd it was a normal cycle. I used an ovulation predictor on an app it said my ovulation could be any where from the 16th-the 19th of feb. ok then I used an inplantation predictor app it predicted ovulation on the 17th and inplantation could be febuary the 23rd which would be 6DPO allthe way to febuary the 29th which would be 12 DPO wellhubby and I did the baby dance on febuary the 16th and the 17th and then the 20th the 23rd well on the 24th of Febuary which would be 7DPO I showed some light pink spottin and from there on I have been seeing just some light brown sometimes a little pink evey since but only when I do a cervix check with finger sorry TMI, but no full flow does'nt even show on underwear due for AF the 3rd. I am so confused to what the H is going on.

my lower back is now hirting bad and i checked down there again cuz i just keep thinking UGH AF IS HERE and i didnt even have to insert my finger in (sorry tmi) and there was SO MUCH white creamy cm. this has never happened before in all my cycles except it has happened after my missed period with my daughter. plus im moody now after the af cramping and cried over things i wuldnt.

had a single spot of pink a bit ago. and cm.

Just got home from work and of course, POAS. It took SO long for the line to appear, which I knew it would as it is 1pm, but I was getting so worried that the test this morning had lied to me! But the line finally appeared. Yey I'm so excited!!

Catiren I really think you're gonna get a BFP!!

i might! my symptoms keep escalating and im just wondering when to test. im scared to get a bfn in the morning. i know i have options but at the same time i cant decide because of the fear but my inner poas addict is conflicting with my fear XD

Well if you do get a BFN at 8dpo, just remember that I did too!

thanks dobsd!

i just woke up at 1:30 am and i have hunger pains. im not hungry at all but i feel like i have a huge emptiness in my stomach to fill or ill vomit. i didnt have this til MS kicked in. also i had ate a breadstick before bed like i have been so idk why i feel so sick and hungry. bleh ;(

also before bed i had horrible reflux and some heartburn. i havent suffered that crap in a whole month. now im so nauseous and .. bleh ;(

gotta wait at least a whole extra day before i can expect anything to show cuz magic google ball says so

thanks ;3 9 months. she will be 10 months in 4 days!

ugh i keep getting random brief headaches that hurt pretty bad. nothings even triggering them. im just relaxing (ha that i know of)

How many dpo are you now Catiren and Mrsjk? Can't wait for you guys to test!!

Just used a different brand, one that doesn't usually pick anything up until after the missed period, and there's a line. Woohoo! I think I'll stop POAS now, I'm feeling much more comfortable now that two different brands have confirmed it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back