Dpo thread!!!!

Hi Turtlemad - that could be implantation bleeding alright. I never had it - just a sharp pain. A lot of ladies on this board seem to have had it before their BFP's. Maybe give it another few days and test again. Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Hi girls i hope its ok too join ?

for the last few days i have been feeling sick , had cramps feeling thirsty sleepy , :bfn: today tho i have one more test so i may wait till wed too use it xx

You seriously dont have to ask to join us! The more the merrier and the more PMA we all get!!! And, if there are some BFP's the more we can celebrate and commisurate with the BFN's!!!

Hi

I'm currently 7dpo today - had sharp cramps yesterday and felt nauseas. Feel nauseas today and couldn't finish my cup of tea. Also feel hungry but then don't know what I want and don't want to eat it????????? I had similar symptoms the month I got pregnant (chemical pregnancy) but don't know if these are good signs this month? Don't know if I am imagining them :wacko: This was our first month using preseed so I really hope it's worked!

hi jar im having the same as you from 7dpo too and today i actually threw up but i got a :bfn: possibly too early when are you thinking of testing? x

hi jar im having the same as you from 7dpo too and today i actually threw up but i got a :bfn: possibly too early when are you thinking of testing? x

Hi Jenny - I feel sure something is different but I know it'll probably be a BFN - I had mushrooms for tea yesterday with steak (which I was craving - and which I also craved last time!!!) but the look of a mushroom today made me gag! Also have been pretty gassy than usual and have strange fluttering sensation in my stomach! Thought about testing today although i know it's probably too early (although last time i got myBFP at 7dpo) so unsure. We've been ttc for 3 years now and are awaiting IUI. How long have you been trying?

welcome jenny and JAR! the more the merrier definitey!!

I'm 7dpo too girls

I've had awful thrush since Wednesday which I never get, I'm really tired but can't sleep very well, nausea on and off yesterday morning was really bad nausea today not so bad but still there, headache, cramping and what I think was an implantation bleed - light pink on the toilet tissue yesterday morning!

have tested but it's far too early so was expecting :bfn: anyway I think by 11dpo I will know!

Good luck to you guys and hope you get :bfp:s!!!

cramping but no af. cramping coming on and off, doing my head in!

Hi Jenny - I feel sure something is different but I know it'll probably be a BFN - I had mushrooms for tea yesterday with steak (which I was craving - and which I also craved last time!!!) but the look of a mushroom today made me gag! Also have been pretty gassy than usual and have strange fluttering sensation in my stomach! Thought about testing today although i know it's probably too early (although last time i got myBFP at 7dpo) so unsure. We've been ttc for 3 years now and are awaiting IUI. How long have you been trying?

we have been trying for 16 months hun but i only started charting since last mayish we had our last mc in september so in on my 4th cycle since that trying this cycle does feel different but im not going to waste my last test yet trying my hardest to wait till atleast wed when i will be 12dpo xxx

we have been trying for 16 months hun but i only started charting since last mayish we had our last mc in september so in on my 4th cycle since that trying this cycle does feel different but im not going to waste my last test yet trying my hardest to wait till atleast wed when i will be 12dpo xxx

good luck to you and baby dust jenny xx

14 dpo. a day late actually but b/c of last cycle running over to 31 days not going to test until then. on day 27.

Good morning all!! Once again I am up with the lark lol!!

For your daily update: No AF!!!! Very gassy!! ewwww. Yesterday was weird, burst into tears 3x at the drop of a hat. Was watching a film, floods of tears, out of no where, then again later and then whilst on the phone to OH. Thing is I couldn't even stop it!!

So I will wait and see if the :witch: shows herself today!!! Will keep you informed!

Ok have done another test this morning and a BFN!! So am going to wait for the fat :witch: to sing!!!!!!

Noooo!!! still a :bfn:?!! I think a :bfp: is on it's way to you! Some women don't get them until 18dpo

Oh well I think the :witch: has got me. Been passing tiny clots of blood for the last hour, so think I am out.

Will be staying here though to see how you all get on and do symptom spotting with you over the next month.

:dust: to all you now waiting!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"