Dreaded evap?

Hays

Reaction score
Two different tests this morning,not first morning urine and I'm about 7dpo.

Screenshot_20230116_143752_com.whatsapp.jpg IMG_20230116_125323.jpg

Did another one but all three tests don't show the line till after the 5 min timeframe. So are all of them evaps?

IMG_20230116_161817.jpg

At 7dpo could go either way. I see what you’re talking about though but I’d say tomorrow or the day after is gonna give you the answer FXed.

Yes I agree, tomorrow should shed some light. If I'm still getting them I'll try a FRER, thank you x

Good luck! Fx for you :).

I can totally see them but I had some very convincing evaps on one step this month. Good luck

I did one this morn but again the line only shows some time after. Is there such thing as it being too early so it's take the HCG longer to show on the tests? Pic is with and without filter

IMG_20230117_100329.jpg Screenshot_20230117_100739_com.pixlr.express.jpg

Unfortunately you cannot read the test after the timeframe - any result that develops after this should be disregarded. If it is an early positive, it should get darker in a few days. Try waiting a day or two if you can, and maybe use a different brand as some tests are more sensitive than others - I got a faint but clear BFP at 6dpo with FRER, but cheapy strips were still showing very inconclusive until I missed my period, so might be worth trying an FRER if you can get hold of one. Good luck!

I know you are not meant to read results after the timeframe. Having said that with all my pregnancies this happened. I would get a faint line after the timeframe. It hasn’t happened to me before. But like Starbuck says maybe get a frer. I had a very faint line - barely visible on sensitive strip tests and on the frer it was a blazing BFP. Good luck!!

I know you are not meant to read results after the timeframe. Having said that with all my pregnancies this happened. I would get a faint line after the timeframe. It hasn’t happened to me before. But like Starbuck says maybe get a frer. I had a very faint line - barely visible on sensitive strip tests and on the frer it was a blazing BFP. Good luck!!

Yes, I also found that the cheapie test strips I had were taking the full time frame or a little longer to develop the test line before my period was due this pregnancy. But I've also had cheapies in the past that have been negative (and I wasn't pregnant) but they then developed a thick and clear evap line after drying out, so it's unfortunately really impossible to say whether this will turn into a BFP or not, as it could go either way at 7dpo. It's best (although easier said than done) to throw tests away once the time has expired and not scrutinise them any more - and then try to resist the urge to dig them out of the rubbish bin for another look later! :oops: :lol: Fingers crossed for a clear positive soon though!

I must admit...I am abit of a bin diver thank you x

It would be early and cheapies are slower to show progression. That being said, you being only 8dpo and both tests taking that long to develop a shadow line I’m going to say I lean evap. Unfortunately, I’ve driven myself (and my ob) mad with them. Flip side, you are still so early that I’m hoping this cycle turns bfp

I did a FRER this lunch time, what do we think? One with filter one without- surely it would be pink now? 8/9dpo

Screenshot_20230118_144205_com.whatsapp_edit_157751720596240.jpg Screenshot_20230118_144209_com.whatsapp_edit_157745931169678.jpg

Hmm, could you have ovulated later than you think? I see a line but it is very faint… They say a line is a line, but I’d still be cautious about considering this one positive. Can you retest tomorrow with FMU? Hopefully you will get a clearer result then. Good luck!

Yes could have been later, I've never got an evap on frers but I know others have. Going to leave it a couple of days and test FMU x

Yeah unfortunately I’ve had a bad run with frers the past 1.5 years. I think because it isn’t a clear line then the other tests were evaps. My indents and my early lines were indistinguishable. In fact, my Premom polls all voted my indents as bfps and my bfp as an indent :rofl: But being 8/9dpo (or less!) is so early. So I’m keeping my FXed that it turns it an unmistakeable line soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->