Dream Interpretation (now with rune casting)!

My dreams often feel like they're set on some kind of post apocalyptic world!

I think a lot of that makes sense, with the driving one they often happen when I'm going through a difficult time so I think the lack of control interpretation is spot on! For instance, I had one of those dreams when my partner had just lost his job, an I was I'm hospital with broken waters...

The bridge one makes sense too, I've never been a big fan of change and always find it difficult,even of its something I want! A lot of the time the bridges have no railings and I'm scared that the car will fall off, maybe because I'm scared a big transition will go wrong, or it will have been the wrong choice.

It was really interesting to find out what the playgrounds and fairs meant, but I think based on that they maybe mean I need more carefree pleasure rather than less? I've been having a lot of park dreams lately and we're going through a majorly difficult period I'm our lives right now, but I've always been a very worried, very tense kind of person and not often can I just let go and have fun!

As for the radio towers, I was surprised how much sense that one made, especially considering I've been dreaming of them since before I even knew what they were (I used to point them out when I was a toddler and count them on long journeys) I am definitely the sort of person who likes to make their own mind up about things, especially when I'm being fed different ideas from all different directions. I've always been wary of whether what I'm being told is true or not. I like to think I can trust people, but lets face it we're fed lies from day one. No, we won't get a lump of coal from a fat man who sneaks into our house at Christmas of we're naughty. We won't get curly hair if we eat our crusts. I've always been pretty sceptical :p

Thankyou so much! I could talk about this sort of thing all day!

Curly hair for eating crusts?! I've never heard that one! It's certainly not true, as I have SUPER curly hair, and ALWAYS had my crusts cut off as a child. :haha:

Your interpretation on the playgrounds may very well be correct. That was one of the ones I didn't have a clear-cut answer for. I've always said the only person who can truly interpret dreams is the dreamer! Sometimes they just need a little bit of insight first. I'm no expert by any means! My expertise is more along the lines of ghosts, but I dabble. :)

I love it all! Big fan of creepy paranormal stuff aswel as dreams! I've always wanted to have my dreams interpreted, but never found someone able to until now :D I can always speculate on what they may mean, but its not the same as an interpretation

I recommend looking at some dream dictionaries. It's what I use when I don't quite know what something might mean. Seems like something you may enjoy!

I think I'm gonna look for one next time I'm at the library :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->