Dream Interpretation (now with rune casting)!

IDK what rune casting is, I will have to Google that.

Anyway, here are my dreams, well it's just one but it's been happening often:

Lately I have been dreaming of stairs. I am walking up the stairs, but I never make it up because either I fall back down, or someone (I can't see who/what) pushes me down. When I hit the bottom I feel confused, like WTH just happened??

That's it.

Stairs | Feelings in relation to achievement and failure
Falling | Feelings of frustration or loss of control

It seems you're either worried about your ability to perform a task successfully, or you feel frustrated with your current performance in something. Maybe you feel like there's a road block to your success in some aspect of your life.

The fact that you're confused when you hit the bottom makes me think that you might be worried about becoming a mother and whether or not you'll do well at it.

-----------------------------

Runes:
Gebo | Meaning: Gift | Blessings, personal relationships
Ansuz | Meaning: God, chieftain | Mind, voice within, reason, knowledge
Tyr's Aett | Meaning: Tyr (sky god) | Leadership, victory

Inverted runes:
Isa | Meaning: Ice | Concentration, psychological blocks
Raidho | Meaning: Journey | Progress, rationality

The runes seem to say that right now you're having a lot of trouble thinking about what it will actually be like to be a mom. You may subconsciously be freaking yourself out. But they say that there is a great blessing in your future. You'll be gaining a new best friend. In your heart-of-hearts you know this to be true, and you will be victorious. You'll be an awesome mom.

This last part made me teary :cry:

[/QUOTE]
The runes seem to say that right now you're having a lot of trouble thinking about what it will actually be like to be a mom. You may subconsciously be freaking yourself out. But they say that there is a great blessing in your future. You'll be gaining a new best friend. In your heart-of-hearts you know this to be true, and you will be victorious. You'll be an awesome mom.[/QUOTE]

Thx, seems like all my dreams have something to do with being a mom.

It's only natural! :hugs:

And it could be about something else in your life that I don't know about. But I get the impression that's what it's about.

I've had a couple of weird dreams recently.

First one was during an acupuncture session, I was dreaming about a girl who was about 18mths playing with my sons brick trolley in the dream she was mine.

Second one I was dreaming that my Pilates teacher (not done Pilates in nearly 4 years) could tell I was pregnant. Then I was late for an appointment with my Doctor (who was my sons nursery teacher) and she confirmed pregnancy but it was too early to find a heartbeat.

I've had a couple of weird dreams recently.

First one was during an acupuncture session, I was dreaming about a girl who was about 18mths playing with my sons brick trolley in the dream she was mine.

Second one I was dreaming that my Pilates teacher (not done Pilates in nearly 4 years) could tell I was pregnant. Then I was late for an appointment with my Doctor (who was my sons nursery teacher) and she confirmed pregnancy but it was too early to find a heartbeat.

This one's not too hard to interpret. It seems to be a lot of wish-fulfillment, probably associated with LTTC. :flower:

Runes:
Berkana | Meaning: Birch goddess | Growth, new beginnings, fertility
Isa | Meaning: Ice | Frozen in time, psychological blocks, standstill

Inverted Runes:
Ehwaz | Meaning: Horse | Balance, stability, teamwork
Nauthiz | Meaning: Necessity | Resistance, Delays, Conflict (and the will to overcome)
Laguz | Meaning: Water | flow, emotions, energy

Lots of inverted runes makes me think you've got a lot of negative emotions about LTTC, and who wouldn't! The runes seem to indicate a lack of teamwork and energy. Are you or your partner getting tired of the struggle? I would suggest reaffirming what's important to each of you and aligning your interests, if so. They seem to say that someone is starting to lack the will to fight this war. However, they do seem to say that while you feel like you're stuck, that happiness is on the horizon. Just keep fighting together, hand-in-hand, and you will reach your goal.

Thankyou yes we are both tired of LTTTC and I have times when I feel I'm on my own. But then I look at our we boy and think he really needs a pal.
Good to know that happiness is near.
Thankyou.

wow... Thank you Pirate!
You really hit it out of the park.

I'll have you know that Mr.Snack's spirit bird (cuz in our tradition you have a spirit guide in the sky, and one on the earth), is a Raven! And, we are big fans of red and black together... by default, when we can't agree on color schemes, we go with balck n red. Although, it will be interesting if Kitty ends up getting those colors as his 'birth colors'.. (you also get those).

The off-white clothes is probably Manta. It is the fabric of ceremonies.

And, we will actually have a ceremony for Kitty a few months after his/her birth. It will be the naming ceremony. Kitty gets a Nahuatl/Aztec name at birth, but then has to have a ceremony to 'plant' it... in the universe. I hadnt considered having it at night... SO, maybe your dream is an indicator ;)

Personally, I am huge on dreams, but not necessarily big on interpreting them. Your dream in particular, I'd call it a precursor... its the kind of dream that sets an event in the future, that is sort of bookmark towards a destination. I am SO grateful that you shared! The only thing I can think of, as to why you had that dream, is that Kitty is calling out to you... that for whatever reason, Kitty's spirit found you. The coolest thing is that since Kitty is technically, in my beliefs, not in this realm yet, and kinda chilling between two... He/she has access to the spirit of YOUR future child. So, I will focus on getting Kitty to find your future, and guide him/her towards you... maybe they are just a little lost ;)

That's really awesome that Pirate's dream was so similar to things that are actually true in your life Snack! And really interesting to hear that Kitty will have a Nahuatl/Aztec name - I will look forward to hearing what it is :)

How cool is it that I dreamt about things that there is no way I could have actually known (black/red, raven)?! I was actually a bit hesitant to share because I thought that people might think it was weird to dream so vividly about people I've never met. But then when I had the same exact dream the second night in a row I took it as a sign that I needed to share, weirdness or not. I still can't get over how vivid the dreams were. The two things that still speak to me about the dream was the mood of celebration/happiness/excitement and Kitty's eyes.

The concept of Kitty's spirit finding me is really neat. And anything that Kitty's spirit can do to give the spirit of my future baby a gentle nudge in the right direction would be absolutely awesome!

Hi ginger, I see you haven't been on here in ages but hopefully you'll see this in your CP :)

I had a really freaky dream last night and just wondered if it meant anything because I've got huge things going on in my life at the moment.

It started out where I was sitting down to have a meal with some friends. Strangely, the table was outside in the middle of the street. Suddenly there was a loud bang and water started flowing through the streets as if a tsunami had hit. I got separated from my friends and I ran down a side street andnclimbed to the top of a building. When I reached the top i looked down and saw bodies floating in the water and I started pulling people out.

next thing, I was riding on a white lion! it started off as a baby and as I was riding it, it grew into an adult.

Then last of all I was in a tattoo shop getting a little pink heart tattooed on my thumb.

if you could shed some light that would be great :) xx

Hi ginger, I see you haven't been on here in ages but hopefully you'll see this in your CP :)

I had a really freaky dream last night and just wondered if it meant anything because I've got huge things going on in my life at the moment.

It started out where I was sitting down to have a meal with some friends. Strangely, the table was outside in the middle of the street. Suddenly there was a loud bang and water started flowing through the streets as if a tsunami had hit. I got separated from my friends and I ran down a side street andnclimbed to the top of a building. When I reached the top i looked down and saw bodies floating in the water and I started pulling people out.

next thing, I was riding on a white lion! it started off as a baby and as I was riding it, it grew into an adult.

Then last of all I was in a tattoo shop getting a little pink heart tattooed on my thumb.

if you could shed some light that would be great :) xx

I'm on BnB almost every day, I guess people just lost interest in this thread. :)

Groups of friends in our dreams is usually a representation of something about ourselves. When they do something strange, it's a reflection of some aspect of yourself you need to examine. Roads literally represent the direction of your life. Your goals, what you believe in. Crossing or sitting in the middle of the road can mean that you feel uncertain about something in your waking life. In addition, to dream that you're eating in an unusual or uncomfortable location can mean that you have some unhappiness in your relationships.

I would take a look at your situation with your support network. Are you feeling stuck in some goal or ambition you have because you feel someone is not being supportive?

Floods represent a giant release of energy. There's some sort of frustration or unhappiness that you need to set free in order to start making progress on your goals in life. That you're actually in the middle of the flood suggests that you're feeling pretty overwhelmed by these feelings right now. Drowning usually similarly represents that your feelings are overwhelming you, but since you're not actually the one who drowned, I would say that's a hopeful message that it's not too late to turn the situation around for yourself. It may be a warning.

Lions are very positive symbols! Success and strength. I believe the growing suggests that the success might start out small at first, but it will grow. The color white represents truth. I think this is urging you to find out the truth in whatever situation you're in. You'll meet your goals if you can overcome what and/or who is holding you back in what you want to accomplish.

The thumb, in particular, represents an awareness of your own power. Permanent tattoos usually mean that you wish to create a permanent memory of something in your life. Dreaming of hearts represent emotion. The fact that is pink means something as well. Pink signifies unconditional love and well-being.

All in all, I get the impression that right now you feel like you're really in the weeds. You may also not feel like you have the support you need. However, you're stronger than you think you are. Let go of the negativity and forge your own way to success, whatever that may be to you. You'll find it, and you'll find happiness, but you're going to have to work for it. :flower:

Runes:
Uruz | Meaning: Wild bison, Brute strength | Strength, good health, healing, power
Mannaz | Meaning: Humanity | awareness, knowledge, the self

Inverted Runes:
Jera | Meaning: Harvest, the cycle of one year | Reward, fruition, gain
Gebo | Meaning: Gift | Sharing, blessings, personal relationships
Laguz | Meaning: Water | Flow, emotions, renewal

Lots of inverted runes. They mimic your dream. They suggest you're having problems with your personal relationships. Something about emotions and someone not being able to let something go is holding you back from achieving your goals. It could be someone else, it could be yourself.

But they say that with a show of great strength and self-awareness, healing can begin.

I have PM-ed you my dream it is a bit crazy lol xx

Thank you ginger, that makes a lot of sense :)

I'm going to explain my situation because it must be really annoying when people ask for a reading and then don't tell you what it was about! :)

We're just starting the process of buying our first house, so that's possibly what the heart tattoo symbolises. And I guess maybe the person not being supportive is my dad who in the past promised us some money towards it but now can't give us that money and niw we're having to raise the money ourselves.

So I'd say you're pretty spot on. Amazing :) xx

Thanks for sharing! I think the dream is telling you to let go of the resentment for your father and work hard to earn your home for yourself for max happiness and self-satisfaction! Good luck and congrats on the decision to purchase a home! :thumbup:

Rather than interpreting a specific dream, would you be able to interpret some of the symbolism that pops up regularly in a lot of my dreams? I think I may just be crazy tbh, but of you have any idea that'd be awesome :)

Yey :) I'm currently working on a kind of scrapbook of seamstress so it would be fun to include some interpretations!

The first and most prominent thing is radio towers, they pop up in my dreams a lot, always very frightening aswel. I've dreamt of these for as far back as I can remember, the dream "plot" doesn't focus on them, they're just there, and give off an ominous presence.

Playgrounds, I dream of a lot too, with swings and a climbing frame and slide. I have a lot of dreams about creepy and dilapidated fairgrounds, and 20p rides, and arcades. A few years ago I also started dreaming about vending machines in a similar state of repair, always in peculiar places (abandoned garages, behind car parks, in sheds).

Bridges and bodies of water are in my dreams a lot too, the bridge is usually a very long and rickety suspension bridge that I have to somehow get over. I also dream about multi story car parks a lot, and sometimes dream about actually driving, but from the passenger seat or back seat. (I can't drive in real life, I've never even had a driving lesson)

Those are the main ones I can think of for now, I'm fascinated by my dreams, mostly the recurring themes, its strange how I've dreamt of these things so consistently for so many years!

Yey :) I'm currently working on a kind of scrapbook of seamstress so it would be fun to include some interpretations!

The first and most prominent thing is radio towers, they pop up in my dreams a lot, always very frightening aswel. I've dreamt of these for as far back as I can remember, the dream "plot" doesn't focus on them, they're just there, and give off an ominous presence.

Playgrounds, I dream of a lot too, with swings and a climbing frame and slide. I have a lot of dreams about creepy and dilapidated fairgrounds, and 20p rides, and arcades. A few years ago I also started dreaming about vending machines in a similar state of repair, always in peculiar places (abandoned garages, behind car parks, in sheds).

Bridges and bodies of water are in my dreams a lot too, the bridge is usually a very long and rickety suspension bridge that I have to somehow get over. I also dream about multi story car parks a lot, and sometimes dream about actually driving, but from the passenger seat or back seat. (I can't drive in real life, I've never even had a driving lesson)

Those are the main ones I can think of for now, I'm fascinated by my dreams, mostly the recurring themes, its strange how I've dreamt of these things so consistently for so many years!

My first thought when I read this was that it would make a really interesting world for an episode of Doctor Who. :haha:

Let's dive in! I'm afraid I don't have perfect interpretations for some of the things you've brought up, but I have tried to capture their spirit to see what they might mean.

Radio Towers
The purpose of radio programs is to entertain, inform, or distract us from the actions of our daily lives. The towers send out these signals to be consumed. The ominous or scary feeling you get from the towers could be that maybe you feel like you're getting false information or guidance from somewhere. Perhaps it means you'd rather make up your own mind about things, rather than be informed by someone or something else. Paranoia usually indicates there's some kind of situation in your waking life that you're uncertain about.

Deserted Playgrounds/Fairs
Creepy! Playgrounds and carnivals are supposed to be isolated, closed worlds devoted to pleasure and happiness. However, your dreams are presenting them in several negative ways. When these places are presented as unhappy or deserted, it can mean that there's a lack of harmony or something distasteful in the waking life. It can also mean you feel isolated even when you know you should feel happy. Places that are in ruins can symbolize that your approach to something is irrelevant, or a certain way of life is no longer necessary. If playgrounds typically represent happiness and carefree pleasure, perhaps your dream is telling you that you need to take a more serious approach to life now.

Bridges
They symbolize transitions in life. Things changing, and you moving on. "Build a bridge and get over it", "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it", "Burning bridges". We have all sorts of sayings that reference this. A broken or rickety and scary bridge could mean you're afraid of the changes, or that you think the transition will be difficult.

Poor or Strange Driving
This could literally be an anxiety or fear over your lack of understanding of driving. More symbolically, these sorts of dreams usually indicate a feeling of a lack of control over your waking life. They're actually quite common. I do drive almost every day (and have since I was a teen), and when a situation comes up that I'm nervous or anxious about, I always have dreams that I'm driving on the wrong side of the car, or that my brakes or steering don't work, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->