Dreams about baby's gender?

westjn85

Reaction score
Each and every night I am dreaming about my baby's sex. A few months ago, the dreams were usually about me being at an ultrasound and the tech telling me that I was having a girl. I would argue with her and say she was wrong and that I knew it was a boy. Since my 13 week scan, I have now been having basically the same dream of the ultrasound, except it is a boy! Sometimes I have these dreams multiple times a night although they are almost always the same. It is weird because in all these dreams, I am seeing the genitalia clearly and I know what I am seeing! I do feel as though I am having a boy. I will find out in another 10 days. Has anyone had similar dreams or premonitions that were proven to be true? I already have two boys so I have to admit that I would be ecstatic if it were a girl!!! Maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself subconsciously? :shrug:

My dream was right! I dreamed girl and we're having one! There is a thread over in Pregnancy Club with people telling about their dreams. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/791696-your-gender-dream-correct.html

My dream was right! I dreamed girl and we're having one! There is a thread over in Pregnancy Club with people telling about their dreams. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/791696-your-gender-dream-correct.html

Thanks! I will be checking that out!

I had no clue with daughter - I don't think I had any dreams before I found out we were having a girl with her but it was so long ago now I can't quite remember. I was really surprised though because there are so many boys in hubby's family I just assumed it would be a boy.

With this baby I have had 2 dreams that we are having a girl. So I guess we'll see!

According to that Asian baby chart or whatever it is called both my first baby and this one should both be girls.

I kept dreaming I was having a boy. Like every night during the first trimester but it turns out I have a little girl!

Before my 12 week scan I had all boy dreams. After my 12 week scan they were all girl dreams. I kept having a dream I was getting my 18 week ultrasound and the tech kept saying its a girl. Well turns out it was!

I dreamed just once that I had a little penis growing in my vagina lol!!!! I woke up and was very confused. I thought it is either the sex of the baby or me missing some snugling time with hubby :). Well end up it was the sex of the baby:).

I had dreams I was having a boy and they were WEIRD! I posted my dream before here but the basic jist was: baby daddy was Zeus, I was wearing a cool dress, went into labor and baby boy just walked out and wouldn't nurse but prefered the blood of enemy warriors. yup weird.

All of my dreams about gender came before I had my gender ultrasound. My dream baby was always a boy, but lo and behold, we are having a girl!

These give me some hope that I may be wrong! I have myself so convinced that it's a boy that I don't even know how I would react if I was told girl! Don't get me wrong, the health of the baby is what's most important, but I can't help but want a girl.

Every dream I had after my BFP was of me giving birth to a girl. In the dream where I seen her face for the first time I called her Airyonna. Well I am having a girl and will be naming her Airyonna. It feels like she picked out her name through my dream so it feels right to go with it.

I had a dream that I was having a girl and sure enough, it's a girl!

With DD I had two dreams that I had a girl but I felt like she wasn't really mine. Turns out, she was a girl and she's def mine!

This time I have had only one dream and it was also with the ultrasound tech but they were doing the scan over the phone (Weird) and it was also a girl. Will find out on Dec. 1!

i dream of a baby boy too.but thats maybe because i want a baby boy!

I had a dream 2 nights ago that both babies were boys. My husband loves the idea :)

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had dreams about having a little girl.
With this pregnancy I have been having dreams about baby girls. I dream of a baby girl with red hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Maybe my dream are wishful thinking? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->