Dreams come true

Tishimouse

Fairy Godmother - really!
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

Quite a few will recognize me as I have been a member of Baby and Bump since 2007 and quite a few will know that sadly I wasn't one of the lucky ones to have my own dreams come true by being blessed with a baby of my own. Since giving up my TTC journey, mostly due to being in my late 40's (I am now 49), I have struggled to come to terms with giving up. So, in an effort to turn my negative energy into something amazingly positive, I have set my sights on raising money for a children's charity and I'd really appreciate your support.

My goal is to complete the Bupa Great North Run ( :headspin: half marathon) on 18/09/2011 to raise money for :flow: Dreams Come True :flow:. This is a wonderful charity, completely funded by volunteers who literally make dreams come true for terminally ill children and their families. It is really worth taking a look at their website to see the type of 'dreams' they make come true and the beautiful little souls they give something special to. I am positive you will agree that sharing a little generosity with such children is so very much worthwhile.

It's easy to donate online with a credit/debit card or Paypal - just go to my JustGiving page:

https://www.justgiving.com/christina-obrien

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Dreams Come True and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. I hope you enjoy my Blog on the website and that you will join me in supporting Dreams Come True.

Thank you. :flower:

Chris (aka Tishimouse)

I have book marked your page :) for when I have some extra money, will donate x

awh bless you :hugs:.
I will donate once my ebay things sell for sure :hugs:

Just wanted to pop by and say hi, as I remember you well, and tell you how amazing you are for channeling your energies to such a positive thing! I hope you get a ton of donations :hug:

what a fantastic thing to do, good luck & all the best for the future! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->