Dreams . . .

Dreaming about death is a wierd one. I keep having lots of death dreams.

Last night I was in the army in Afghanistan and my gun was the silver car seat cleaner squirty box thing from the Tesco garage car hoover/cleaner.

I was aiming for a taliban man on a hill in the distance and I fired but accidently killed someone from the British army by mistake. I didn't know the person but I was shocked. Wonder what tonight will bring!

Very weird. They make you feel so uneasy don't they.

I had another one with it in last night. I was walking down a street (a real one I used to walk down when I was younger) but down there was a dead horse, its head was separated from its body, nearby was a dead, mauled, rag and bones man. I could see maimed bodies further down the street and could hear a type of growling and was worried I was next. I just continued down the street feeling scared and then I woke up.

I had a crazy dream the night after my positive pregnancy test:

I was assisting the tv chef from saturday kitchen in a c-section for a FROG???!!! It was triplets!!!!

I have NO IDEA what that was all about but it was SOOOOOO vivid!!:haha:

Lol that is crazy - but I like it! :lol: :haha:

Mine have been strange too.
I keep dreaming that im out with the girls, i get soo drunk then someone reminds me that im pregnant and i get really emotional because i think ive hurt LO.
Theyre horrible!

I have those dreams too! I forget i'm pregnant and get really wasted. They aren't nice :(

also a dream the other night that scan showed baby wasnt growing and was going to die, i woke up crying real loud :(

Don't know if I'm pregnant yet. But I've been having wierd crazy dreams recently.
Started about a week after my last period.
One dream was that my dog had died (which he hasn't). Another dream was that my dad had died (he hasn't). And another dream was that my boyfriend dumped me (which he hasn't and that's not in his mind).
Also had a dream the other night that I took a pregnancy test and it was postive. I didn't see me take it I just saw the result on the test.

I had baby dreams in the early days of being pregnant. The one I had that I got a bfp wen i woke up i went and bought 1 and i had a bfp!! :D

OK I can not 100% remeber last nights dream but it was quite amusing so I will share what I can.

It was like I was on some kind of adventure, perhaps like in a movie. Well it must have been as there was the Hoff in my dream?!?

I was on the top of a train, then suddenly in the sea and there were these really big waves. Even though the water was everywhere you could still breeth with convenient air pockets. The Hoff was there to save a cat, a little ginger thing, that was in a cage. The cat needed saving and people were after it for some reason.

Well, thats all I can remeber, the Hoff swimming about with one hand sticking out the water with a cat in a cage. :wacko:

:blush: .....speaking of the Hoff.... :blush:

a couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was on a yacht with the Hoff at a fancy dinner party with him wearing a Tux & me wearing a lilac ballgown :confused:

anyway... to cut a long story short - we ended up having sex!! :saywhat: and the worst part is... :blush:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I woke myself up having an orgasm!!!!! :blush: *cringe* :rofl: :rofl: xx

OK I can not 100% remeber last nights dream but it was quite amusing so I will share what I can.

It was like I was on some kind of adventure, perhaps like in a movie. Well it must have been as there was the Hoff in my dream?!?

I was on the top of a train, then suddenly in the sea and there were these really big waves. Even though the water was everywhere you could still breeth with convenient air pockets. The Hoff was there to save a cat, a little ginger thing, that was in a cage. The cat needed saving and people were after it for some reason.

Well, thats all I can remeber, the Hoff swimming about with one hand sticking out the water with a cat in a cage. :wacko:

:blush: .....speaking of the Hoff.... :blush:

a couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was on a yacht with the Hoff at a fancy dinner party with him wearing a Tux & me wearing a lilac ballgown :confused:

anyway... to cut a long story short - we ended up having sex!! :saywhat: and the worst part is... :blush:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I woke myself up having an orgasm!!!!! :blush: *cringe* :rofl: :rofl: xx

What a dream!!!!! :rofl: :haha:

I know!! :blush: how embarrasing! :blush:

I felt so guilty that I had to tell my husband the next day id 'cheated on him' in my sleep :rofl: but he said "as it was the Hoff it was understandable coz he's a legend"!! :rofl: xx

"I've had a few where I don't know what I'm doing with the baby, had another one where I'd had it a week and then realised that I should have changed the nappy by now... ooops." reminds me of my dreams lol

in the past two weeks i keep having really vivid baby dreams where i have a baby girl (im on team yellow but all my dreams are with a baby girl...and im convinced its a boy lol)and she's gorgeous and so cute and doll- like but i keep bumping into other people with babies and then suddenly realising that i havnt fed her or changed her nappy and last night I had a really nice baby dream but then someone came to the house and wrote on my file remember to change your babies nappy every 55minutes (??!!) and i panicked and realised i hadnt changed the nappy at all and i left the baby on the table while i got the nappies, boiled the kettle for a feed and grabbed a bottle and then realised i couldnt find baby wipes anywhere and i kept panicking and looking for them as if i was on a time limit and then i went where's the baby and looked around and said I PUT A BABY ON THE KITCHEN TABLE??!! and woke up !

Theyre really weird dreams but i think im probably going to be checking baby's nappy every five minutes when born because of these dreams where i keep forgetting to change the nappy!

I know!! :blush: how embarrasing! :blush:

I felt so guilty that I had to tell my husband the next day id 'cheated on him' in my sleep :rofl: but he said "as it was the Hoff it was understandable coz he's a legend"!! :rofl: xx

I woke up the other morning and had to tell my OH i had cheated n him with charlie Sheen lol !!!

I dreamt last night that I had had my baby but I hand't started my maternity leave at work so I took LO into work to say that I would not be coming back in to kind of prove that they were here. I noticed that I had put the baby on the pram cover instead of inside it and they weren't covered up as I wasn't sure how to do it!! :wacko:

p.s some of these dreams you are all having! x I'm missing out! :haha:

I just keep having really weird ones, I've had a few about getting lost somewhere on my own and I always wake up crying :blush: I've had a few sex dreams too, one about my old boss(?!) and a couple about guys I haven't seen for years!
Last night though I had a dream entirely about my belly button. The piercing got infected and the top bit popped out through the skin (I'm not sure how, but it was staying in?) and there was bright yellow pus everywhere. I woke up nearly being sick, it was vile!

:rofl: gotta love these preggo hormones making our dreams so crazy hey? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->