Drink till its pink or sober till its over

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
I thought that was a funny heading.

Anyways, I have a wedding on October first. I should be 7 DPO, if I calculate correctly.

What's your opinion about drinking at the wedding....just a few, not getting drunk or anything?

Also if I do a test at 7 DPO do you think it would show anything this early in the game?

Thanks everyone.

I'm in this exact boat! Vegas this weekend and I'll be about 8dpo so I'm curious to see what you all think as well :)

I vote drink til it's pink. I don't believe it could possibly do anything to the baby if you don't have hcg showing on a test; you wouldn't be sharing anything with the baby yet. :)

I've always been under the assumption that if you're hoping to be pregnant, act like you already are. You never know how your body or a budding baby will respond to alcohol. Chemically, it's a toxin and physiologically, it affects your body. Personally, it's not even in the realm of being worth the potential risk.
So I'm on the Sober Til it's Over boat!
Whatever you decide, CHEERS! *raises class of Sprite* *clink!*

If I had a wedding to attend at 7dpo I would have a drink or two. Implanted or not, a little bean hasn't had the chance to tap in yet, that doesn't happen until later. But if you think you might feel guilty I'd advise you not to just because of that. It's a personal decision so it's all comes down to what you are comfortable with but if I were in your shoes I'd stick to a glass of red wine, there was a study to show that it might actually help with implantation. :)

I think it also has to do with your situation.

When we were trying without going to a fertility clinic and I kept getting BFNs, I would drink. This cycle I did an IUI so there is a high likelihood that I will get a BFP, so I would so I would not drink at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->