Drinking the bath water.

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I was just giving Pierre a bath and I was washing his boy bits and his feet and then I looked up and he'd turned his head to the side and was happily drinking his bath water. I lifted him to stop him and then went back to washing him but as I lowered him, he turned his head and started again. :rofl:

Should I be worried about him getting ill. I take so much care about sterilizing his bottles and using boiled water only for him to go and drink that scuzz!! :dohh:

lmao little monkey! Caitlin tries to suck her sponge!

I'm sure he'll be fine as long as there was no whisky drops in there ;)

Oh my! lol. Colton pees in his bath.. I would probably get sick if he drunk it. :lol:

Hehe same here, as soon as we put water onto his bits he pees... so now we have to have stand by water ready to change it ^^

lol, I've only had that problem a couple of times. The other night in the middle of the night though, when I was changing his nappy he managed to pee on his own face and it went in his eye, in his hair and worst of all in his mouth and then he swallowed!!!!!! :dohh:

My Caitlins good!

Since birth shes only every pidded whist changing her nappy maybe 5 times tops (months ago now), first bath she piddled a little bit on the way, has never had flying poo (referring to other thread lol) and has never piddled in her bath to my knowledge!

:mrgreen:

Pierre has pee'd in my face before too. He pooped in OH's hand.

:rofl: Kacy pojectile poo on matty and on her wardrob and on bedroom door (old house and was rented hehe) and peeded all over him.

Me not be caught yet touch wood.

callum has pooed in the bath so many times and its normally when im in the bath with him!!!!

I wouldnt worry about him drinking it unless he'd pee'd in it lol

There i go again, replying to the original post before reading other replies...lol...

Ours are always drinking the bathwater, bubbles 'n all. We've had to ban certain bath toys as they use them like cups to scoop up the water. No idea if either of them pee in the bath (how do you tell?) but how grim would it be drinking someone elses peed in bath water! :sick:

LOL

Bethanie tinkles in the bath sometimes lol. She also drinks the water, at the moment shes doing a thing where she sits up, leans forward to drink some then panics (it must go up her nose).. she gets over the panic, then goes back for more.:rofl: She likes to suck the sponge too sometimes.

I wouldn't worry too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->