driving me potty now

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
Ok, so I posted on here a couple of weeks ago with a few symptoms.. just the usual sicky type stuff

my af was due on thursday.. I did a test on fri night, oh says it was bfn, though I am sure I could see a tiny little line.

Just before bed last night oh said to do another test, I peed on it long enough, but the dye was takin ages to go up the strip, but straight away I could see 2 lines in the pregant window, but it never traveled up to the test window. Anyway I checked it again this morn, and the test line is now there but it hasnt finished all the way up the box.. and there is one very faint line in the pregant window, with some evap on the other side of it.... I know they say disregard it after 10 mins. But the line was there right from the start.

I am now going out my mind

Other symptoms I have had are, well not very much, on and off sickly, tired (but I am quite a tired person anyway) yesterday I was stood up for about 5 mins and I had to go sit down as I came over all faint, and most of the day yesterday i had stabbin pains right in my "bits"

Any thought???

Have you tried testing first thing in the morning? That's when the hormone is the most concentrated. Good luck :)

No. I am going to go into town later and buy a few tests... do one when I get them, cause the suspence is killing me, and then do one 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone!!!!

My head is mush at the min, lol

Its oh birthday a week today, so would be a fab present

Good luck chick - get a digi and at least it'll tell you for sure rather than reading lines! Fingers crossed! x

My money cant stretch to a digi until friday... so will have to test with normal for now... right now I just wanna see another line, if its only faint.. at least then I will know last nights test worked.

Just got back from pickin son from school... went into town earlier and bought a couple of very cheap tests.

called at my mums as the suspence was killing me, oh wouldnt be happy if he knew I tested without him, but couldnt wait any longer

well there is a very, very, very faint line, type you have to hold up to the light to see, but there is defo something there.

That sounds great! :happydance:

A line is a line, and did it come up straight away?

:hug:

If the line has got colour in it (ie pink) then i'd say thats a :bfp: afterall a line is a line
Hope 2moro mornings test is clearer hun good luck x

this test was also a bit slow with the dye going through it, say about 2 mins, but as soon at the dye had worked, yes it was there.. I have used there cheap tests quite a lot, last month and early last week, and they have all been completely white apart form the test line. And yes its defo pink and a straight clean line.

That's a definite :bfp: to me...congrats!

Btw what type of test was it (sorry as you prob guess I'm a bit POAS neurotic today!)

:hug:

LOL... its called sure sign, it was 79p and from diskos.

I keep lookin at the test, its making me eyes go funny cause its that faint, but defo there... lol

I cant belive it, but will keep testing until its nice and bright.

thanks for the congrats!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"