Driving test nerves....

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
My test is 2 weeks away, and its all i can think about at the mo,im proper bricking it, i'm sure most of you have gone through this at some point

any tips or advice please

x

I'm going through it! I'm still actually too nervous to book my test but my instructor wants me to book for end of sep... EEK!! Good luck though xx

On my lesson before my test, i asked my instructor if i could drive passed my friends house, she is actually the worst driver in the world and she had recently had a bump in her car anyway all i kept thinking on my test was hell if she can pass her test then i can do it, i passed 1st time with 7 minors x

I'm going through it! I'm still actually too nervous to book my test but my instructor wants me to book for end of sep... EEK!! Good luck though xx

Ive had a lot of lessons, and still dont feel 100% but passed 3/5 mock tests,

i don't think i will ever feel really ready, but need to at least know what to expect even if i don't pass first time

good luck to you also xx

Mines on 6th Sept so 2 weeks on Friday, and I'm bricking it!! I can drive and I know I can, but I get sooo nervous in situations like that, and I just know I'll make silly mistakes because of it! I feel like I could be taking lessons for 10 years and be the 'perfect' driver, but still fail the test!

Good luck with yours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->