Driving test

As soon as I thought I'd failed I thought sod it....and passed :shock: first time.

I convinced myself earlier on too which made me much more relaxed earlier on :lol:

Take bach!

I had my instructor with me, this helped as I kept imagining him giving me the instructions not her and what he would say.

At one point I had to move down a street with lots of parked cars and I really didnt know whether to wait or go but then I just went and said I am going but I am looking and checking mirrors!

Remember you can make minors and still pass! I bumped curb twice, went in wrong lane once, didn't check mirrors on a speed up once and hesitation and still passed!

You will be fine x

are you having a lesson before hand? I did to get all the bad driving out my system haha

The independent driving part isn't so bad :) they don't mind if you go the wrong way or forget the directions, as long as you're safe. If you're a nervous person, take some Rescue Remedy. I failed 3 of mine, took some RM and passed, I felt so much more relaxed.

Good luck :)

Good luck. Remember, all it is, is an assessment to see if you've reached a certain level of ability, or whether you'd benefit from a few more lessons. Be confident in your abilities and if you don't reach the standard, be thankful you've a chance to sharpen up those skills a little more, to keep you and your passengers safer on the road.

I dont think I can take anything because of feeding willow.

Do the examiners talk much?

They might talk a little at the beginning to try and ease your nerves. They won't talk to you much in your test apart from instructions so they don't put you off :)

um not really but mine did keep saying relax emma you are doing fantastic. Later learnt I looked like a rabbit in the headlights for the whole test! x

are you having a lesson before hand? I did to get all the bad driving out my system haha
The day before mine, I drove about 250 miles, in and out of town. And my dad (who used to be an instructor) asked me what my weakness was. I told him it was roundabouts, so he took me from one end of Aberdeen to the other, using every one of the 23 roundabouts there was. Then we had a bacon roll and a cup of coffee and turned round and did them all the other way. On the morning of my test I drove the 30 miles into town and had a two hour lesson. I was SO sick of driving and learning to drive by then. I actually realised halfway through my test I'd gone on to auto pilot and couldn't remember where i'd been!

The day before mine, I drove about 250 miles, in and out of town. And my dad (who used to be an instructor) asked me what my weakness was. I told him it was roundabouts, so he took me from one end of Aberdeen to the other, using every one of the 23 roundabouts there was. Then we had a bacon roll and a cup of coffee and turned round and did them all the other way. On the morning of my test I drove the 30 miles into town and had a two hour lesson. I was SO sick of driving and learning to drive by then. I actually realised halfway through my test I'd gone on to auto pilot and couldn't remember where i'd been!

I was the same haha, I had a lesson every day the week before and on the day I had an hour before hand but me and instructor went for a tea and a chat and I didnt pay for that hour, he said everyone needs time to just ask questions. I did one reverse park before test and that was it. I was in auto pilot by my test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->