drop a dress size in a month

PrincessJenna

Reaction score
Ladies I have 1 month to get into my new dress....... Help !!!!

How am I going to do this?? I need to quick diets/tips x

Good luck? That's pretty ambitious. Cut out sugars and any carbs that are white (bread, rice, etc.). Cut down on dairy. Drink lots of water. Exercise until you drop! Cardio 5-7 days a week and overall strength training 2-3 times a week. And find a good seamstress that can let it out for you :haha:.

The fastest I've ever dropped inches was when I was doing P90X religiously - both the diet and the workout. It was really tough and I lost about 3 inches off my waist in the first month.

Thank you... I basically fell in love with a dress and they only had a size 14 I'm a 14/16 but I can't get it done up past my boobs so I may not even get it done up at all... Think I need to find an alternative dress xx

Sorry to sound rude or burst a bubble isnt no quick fixes, unless you want a rebound etc end up same or worse than before.

Cardio 6 x a week, 45min max not light either, only eat wholegrain carbs for your energy to to this cardio, want lose inches quick, more than weight to be honest, you want to lift, heavy weights!

Best of luck

If it's close to fitting, then a little weight loss and some spanx might get it there for you!

Thanks ladies..... I'll let you know how I do... I lost 4lbs since last Thursday been doing gym every day (except Sundays) & watching what I eat but my down fall is carbs but think I just need to do this and stop the carbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->