Dry nappy concern

bookreader

Reaction score
My 14 month old woke up this morning with a completely dry nappy and I am a bit worried.

He has been a bit off the past couple of days, was up most of the night the previous night and is not eating well, although he has drank lots and ate quite a lot of melon and such like. I suspect he might be getting chicken pox as he was at a childs house last week who now has it.

Anyway would this be normal if he did? He seems fine, but usually his nappies are pretty heavy come morning.

My friend's daughter was dry at night from 9 months, she was fully potty trained at 13 months. Omar started to wake up dry after naps & night sleep from 18 months. He used to wake up at night to sit & wee in his nappy, from 18 months he stopped weeing while sleeping. If he filled a nappy later it's nothing to worry about xx

Thank you. It never really crossed my mind that he may just stop being wet, he still seems so young. But your friends child was a lot younger, so yes it might be.

He is having a nap just now so hopefully the next one will be wet.

Thanks again.

It is unusual to be dry but does happen. If he has since filled a nappy I wouldn't worry (but if he hasn't I'd get him seen)

DS1 was dry from 10months at night - I was less worried about night time potty training than day. Wish I could say the same for DS2 although he has started waking for a wee in the night and then demanding a fresh nappy!

Wow, your DS1, that's super early!!

Yes, his nappies the rest of the day have been normal. Will see what the morning brings.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->