DS has pooped

Celesse

Reaction score
...and I really should go change his nappy, but today smells offend me greatly. Even the smell of chocolate smelt bad today. I need a face mask!!

Ok..wish me luck.... poopey butt here I come. Hope I don't gag!

Haha good luck! I am just the same at the mo, gagging at any smell :sick: Even play dough smells gross at the mo :nope:

Haha! This is me. I'm having to hold my breath to change my lo!

Haha, good luck, my eldest is sick and been sick every night all over himself and his bed, thankfully hubby is amazing! But I was pucking this morning trying to deal with it. Argh.

I tie a scarf around my face or get dh to do it. We've both been so anxious about my pregnancy that he's been working from home so I often try to rope him into doing it. i certainly won't change the diaper genie. Blech.

It is getting better though! I only got grossed out the other day and didn't actually gag (even though i wanted to). I feel horrible making dh do it. I know I'm taking advantage of his job's flexibility and other moms don't have that luxury.

It has to be one of those advantages of first pregnancies that we just take for granted during that first pregnancy.... no nappies to change. Along with the ability to lie in and sleep all weekend.

I look after my nephew and he was having very bad runny nappies. It made me feel so sick. I was gagging and he was looking at me like whats wrong with u lol x

Ugh. I felt like I could smell everyone's shampoo and body odor on the train during the commute this morning. I kept thinking, has it always smelled this way and I never noticed?

I've been putting a breast pad over my mouth and nose and using an elastic headband to keep it in place when I change my DD's diaper. Lol it works great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->