Duchess in labour

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Kate Middleton is in the early stages of labour

I get the feeling we may still be waiting a long time

Fingers crossed it goes quickly for her!
Surprised they announced she was in labour myself-thought we'd just here when baby born! Xx

Just saw the news and was about to post a thread!

https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23402103

Hope all goes well for her, must be so hard knowing the eyes of the world are on you.

I guess they had to say because of all the press everywhere. Poor girl is probably terrified, knowing the world is waiting can't help! You just know now that on every news channel they will just be saying the same thing over and over, with countless 'experts' speculating about what's happening and her choices of pain relief and all that nonsense! Am going to avoid any news channel until its all over - it wil drive me mad otherwise!

Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour. Early stages of labour.

I swear my head was going to explode after watching BBC news for more than a few minutes. I think we get it!

Wish the press would leave them alone! How awful when your in labour! Xx

.... So! It's started, the duchess has been taken, in labour, to hospital. I hope she gets the birth she wants without too much "interference" from her Drs. I can't imagine the pressure she must be under - its bad enough being a "nobody" when you go past 40 weeks!

Good luck Princess Kate!

I'm so excited for them! Hope it all goes well :)

I just saw this. Good luck, Kate!!! News coverage is ridiculous though: 'I suppose the first people who'll be informed are their families, not the media'. O REALLY?! Ha ha! The show has begun...

I'm really excited especially to find out what they name it. I don't even know why I'm excited, I'm no royalist but I do like will and Kate and of course BABIES!!!

I'm so excited! I love them!

I've never been interested in the royals before Harry and Kate and Wills came into their own, I can't get enough of those three. They're so down to earth and "normal".

Can't wait to hear the news of their new arrival!

I can't imagine the pressure Kate is feeling though, it's scary enough giving birth for the first time, let alone knowing the world is waiting. I hope everything goes well for her

Xx

Hope all goes well for her!I'm so excited the royal baby is on the way!!Lindo wing camera anyone?lol...that way we will know when the baby has been born because the person from buckingham palace will appear with the piece of paper :) xx

oh i'm so happy for them, i hope everything goes well. Imagine being the midwife that got to deliver her!

Aw i am excited for her, hope it going quickly for her. xxxx

I feel so sorry for her, it's hard enough without all the press watching you

How exciting for Kate & William. Hope it goes well for her.

I'm not a royalist, but they do seem like nice people and I'm wishing them luck!

I don't follow the Royals at all but I do like Will & Kate, loved watching their wedding. Like Harry too. I think it's going to be a girl. If it is I really hope the name Diana features

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->