Duchess in labour

Most definitely not a royalist being Irish but as Kate had Hyperemesis like myself I've taken an interest in her pregnancy.

I am so excited and happy for them!

I'm the same as a lot of you, I have no interest in the royals but I absolutely love Will and Kate, they are so lovely, and I'm so excited that they are having a baby!

I feel so sorry for Kate!

Its like she has alot of pressure now!

Good luck to her though

I wish them the best of luck... Though you can't help but feel sorry for her I'd hate to have a baby with this kind of attention

I like the royals, mostly. Love the queen and Will and Kate too.

I actually cried a bit when I heard this morning, stupid hormones! Hope all goes well though, must be so hard with all that expectation. I think she's handled it well so far.

I was thinking the same, it's bad enough with just family and friends you love hounding at the door for any news but when your a royal! I know people have the best intentions and are genuinely excited and I do wish her all the best, i really do hope she can enjoy being a new mummy as much as she can, in as normal a way ad possible, I know she must know the consequences of going into royal life but still, we all know how those hormones can go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->