Due 15 April. Really hope baby comes on time.

purpleshark

Reaction score
My DD was born on her due date and I'm really hoping this one will follow in her steps. If he comes early, my maternity leave starts early which means going back to work early :-( which I don't want. I'm only having 3 months off. Obviously if he's late, then that doesn't make a difference to the going back bit although I really would like him on time haha.

Good luck that is my due date as well. but im scheduled for induction next wen.

It's my due date too but I'm hoping that bubba comes early - I've been giving it pep talks to ask it to come anytime from tomorrow onwards (but not be late!)

I'll just chime in here, too, and say that April 15 is also my due date! I'm hoping for him to come on time, or later. Hubby is hoping he'll be late.
I hope your babe comes right on time! Good luck to all of you ladies! xox

I'm due the 14th! I don't expect her to be here before or on her due date! My first was 4 days late, my second was 5 days late. It's always different, but you never know!

I hope you get what you'd like. =)

I'm due on the 12th. Also really hoping for an on time baby (or early, I'm getting pretty fed up!).

The uncertainty of the waiting game is so difficult! I hope you all get the outcome you want!

I'm due 13th April...have a sneaky feeling he will be a liking his 5* accommodation ATM so will undoubtedly be late!

My due date is April 16! This is my first and I really don't feel like she's going to come anytime soon... Haven't been getting many contractions either. But I don't know what to expect really.

Hope your LO comes right on time. It does not seem real that there is only a week and a half left, as I will be joining you on the 16th hopefully. Will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us.:hugs:

I was due April 2nd and still waiting! Driving me mad! It's my birthday 14th April! I want him here before then or else ill be induced that day! Gutted

I'm April 9th and not a single twinge so far! X

good luck, I am due 2 days after you and also hoping she won't be late!

I'm april 12 and been having on off contraction for two weeks there fore I've had enough now

Good luck to all of you :) and hopefully they'll all come on time or early :)
For pain reasons I'd like him here sooner really, I have PGP so the pain is just getting worse the heavier he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->