Due 15th Sept or around

Hi ladies! Don't have time to write but just wanted to say that we welcomed our beautiful little boy, William, into the world on Sept. 11!! I was in active labour for a full 26 hours and managed to make it through amazingly well with my hypnosis (minus the last 3 hours when everything got VERY painful!) Will write more soon :D
Congrats!!

Hi ladies! Don't have time to write but just wanted to say that we welcomed our beautiful little boy, William, into the world on Sept. 11!! I was in active labour for a full 26 hours and managed to make it through amazingly well with my hypnosis (minus the last 3 hours when everything got VERY painful!) Will write more soon :D

Awwww Paris well done you, sounds like you did amazing, huge congrats xxx

The pink plug really is a sign!

Congratulations babyblueskye and paris on the birth of your babies. Babyblueskye, your baby is so cute!!! I am so glad we made it all through. Wishing you ladies who are still waiting the best of luck. It has been really nice supporting each other in the last few weeks. Lots of love to you all xxx

Now that I can type on something bigger than a phone, I just wanted to come in and say that I am really going to miss everyone! It was great waiting it out and then hearing all the stories and having each of us have our LO. I wish everyone the best of luck, and good luck to those who are still waiting. :)

Baby321 and Sunnydaze I agree it was really great to have people going through exactly the same things to talk to. I know it was a great help to me xxx. Anyone heard from anyone else? Xxx

Mines still in there! 5 days til my due date.....come on little one! Although I haven't slept the last 2 nights so have no energy for labour but going bed shortly and hopefully so tired I'll sleep so I can feel betterr tomorrow and then hopefully labour can start soon! Midwife reckons I'll have it soon so we will see.

Good luck númerouno hope it happens soon and everything goes well for you x

Mines still in there! 5 days til my due date.....come on little one! Although I haven't slept the last 2 nights so have no energy for labour but going bed shortly and hopefully so tired I'll sleep so I can feel betterr tomorrow and then hopefully labour can start soon! Midwife reckons I'll have it soon so we will see.

Best of luck numero uno, soon you will also have your lo in your arms :hugs:

Best of luck numero uno, soon you will also have your lo in your arms :hugs:

Thanks, I reckon he/she likes it in there too much to come out for a while yet!

Hi ladies!

I feel like I have no time! lol. This is normal for the rest of you too, right??!

I finally had a chance to write my birth story. It's far from detailed as that would have taken more time than I have presently so here it is:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1186807-william-mathias-sept-11-2012-a.html#post21343085

Hope to get back on here soon!! I'm thrilled that we have our babies!!

There's a lot to do isn't there, you wouldn't imagine that little thing would be so demanding!!!

Wonderful birth story hun, you did so well, he's georgeous x

Hi ladies!

I feel like I have no time! lol. This is normal for the rest of you too, right??!

I finally had a chance to write my birth story. It's far from detailed as that would have taken more time than I have presently so here it is:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1186807-william-mathias-sept-11-2012-a.html#post21343085

Yes yes no time for anything lol :) congratulations :happydance:

Hi ladies!

I know what you mean, I feel like there is no time. I am finally getting settled and everything now that he will be 3 weeks old things are starting to fall into a rhythm.

Blueskye she's absolutely adorable, I still haven't been on pc yet to put some pics up dont know how I do it from my phone.

I was thinking that we could maybe move the group to baby and we can share any worries concerns, general chat, milestones. It might be nice as we'll all be at the same stages at same time. Obviously you don't have to join in, any thoughts welcome?

If people want to I'll create another group and let you all know where/what is it xxx

My baby girl was due today :haha: she's 5 days old, I just took some photos of her thought i'd share :baby:

Hope all you ladies in waiting will be holding your little ones soon :flower:

Photo file was too big to load but you can see them on my facebook if you like

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151194277835589.494987.749225588&type=1&notif_t=like

She's got such a dainty and pretty face! Congrats! I love the pictures :)
Hi ladies!

I know what you mean, I feel like there is no time. I am finally getting settled and everything now that he will be 3 weeks old things are starting to fall into a rhythm.

Glad to hear I am not alone! So three weeks huh? lol! I'm sure things will come routine soon...I'm probably just fretting bc my husband returned to work this week and I am now a new mum alone with baby!

Blueskye she's absolutely adorable, I still haven't been on pc yet to put some pics up dont know how I do it from my phone.

I was thinking that we could maybe move the group to baby and we can share any worries concerns, general chat, milestones. It might be nice as we'll all be at the same stages at same time. Obviously you don't have to join in, any thoughts welcome?

If people want to I'll create another group and let you all know where/what is it xxx

Wanting, that is an excellent idea! I would love to stay in touch with you ladies and be able to discuss any concerns or challenges we may be facing with newborns :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->