Due 15th Sept or around

Congratulation too all the newest additions within our group!

I just thought I would share, Our little baby girl Mikaela Addison was born on Sept 14(her due date) @ 6:42 am (successful VBAC!!!!!!!) Cant beleive I did it. Weighing in at 5lbs 10oz. Just a perfect little peanut!!! I will post pics soon!!

There is def no time for anything these days, Will check back for more updates soon!! Again congratulations too all of you with your new babies and well wishes to those of you still waiting to meet theirs.

I just thought I would share, Our little baby girl Mikaela Addison was born on Sept 14(her due date) @ 6:42 am (successful VBAC!!!!!!!) Cant beleive I did it. Weighing in at 5lbs 10oz. Just a perfect little peanut!!! I will post pics soon!!

There is def no time for anything these days, Will check back for more updates soon!! Again congratulations too all of you with your new babies and well wishes to those of you still waiting to meet theirs.
Congratulations!

Blueskye she's absolutely adorable, I still haven't been on pc yet to put some pics up dont know how I do it from my phone.

I was thinking that we could maybe move the group to baby and we can share any worries concerns, general chat, milestones. It might be nice as we'll all be at the same stages at same time. Obviously you don't have to join in, any thoughts welcome?

If people want to I'll create another group and let you all know where/what is it xxx
That would be a great idea. I would love to have other people to talk to that have babies at the same stages.

Congratulations xxx :happydance:

Congratulations and well done on the vbac that's great xxx

Great day for due date babies, ds2 was born on the 14th Sept on his due date!!

Congrats pleaseMum! You did it! Doesn't it feel great?! We are strong women :D

Aww it's so nice readin all these! Hope you are all enjoying your babies :)

Anyone else still waiting?
Entirely fed up now :cry:

What made it worse was I was booked a consultants appointment yesterday where I was told I could get a sweep... Turnt up and the stupid cow had booked the wrong thing, I was down to have a full medical gynaecological exam in the main hospital, not the maternity department :growlmad::growlmad: so after trekking all the way there for nothing I've gotta go back first thing tomorrow morning again :growlmad:

Sorry, rant over lol

Xx

Anyone else still waiting?
Entirely fed up now :cry:

What made it worse was I was booked a consultants appointment yesterday where I was told I could get a sweep... Turnt up and the stupid cow had booked the wrong thing, I was down to have a full medical gynaecological exam in the main hospital, not the maternity department :growlmad::growlmad: so after trekking all the way there for nothing I've gotta go back first thing tomorrow morning again :growlmad:

Sorry, rant over lol

Xx

Yep I'm fed up! I am due today and knew it wouldn't come today or earlier! I hope I have it within the next week or I'm going to go mad with waiting!

Congratulations please mum on the birth of your little girl.
Good luck TVG and numero_uno, hope you meet your babies soooooooon. Its such a lovely experience xxx

Awww tvg how crap is that, I'd of been annoyed too.

Tvg, número I do feel for you girls. I got to go 5 days early, I truly don't think I could of managed much longer. I've got my fingers crossed for you both that it happens really soon xxx

"due" today. no signs. just nausea/vomiting and pooping a lot.

Yeah numero I've had sickness my entire pregnancy, it had gone away for a couple weeks though but it came back yesterday. But 40+1 today and still nothing so far, it's 1:41pm. My husband has a three day weekend this weekend so I was really hoping he'd come because DH doesn't have any paid paternity leave, and has to take a "point" for missing a day, which is basically like a write up. So if he came on the weekend we'd get more time.

MrsM I've just noticed on the Sept thread you've had a little girl, huge congrats, do you have a name yet? X

Yeah numero I've had sickness my entire pregnancy, it had gone away for a couple weeks though but it came back yesterday. But 40+1 today and still nothing so far, it's 1:41pm. My husband has a three day weekend this weekend so I was really hoping he'd come because DH doesn't have any paid paternity leave, and has to take a "point" for missing a day, which is basically like a write up. So if he came on the weekend we'd get more time.

Aww hope it happens soon then. No sign of mine what so ever! I have had enough now!

some pics at last!!!! x

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5
Wanting, she is SO precious!! Love her outfit too :D

To those ladies that are still waiting...I hope you have your babies soon!! I went from having no symptoms to having an immediate bloody show so you just never know when it could hit :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->