Due 27 Feb, wanting bump buddy x

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm due baby no 4 on 27th Feb, and wondering if anyone wants to be bump buddies xx

I'm due 11th March 2016 and happy to buddy up! This will be my second.

Im due Feb 18 with baby no 1 I need a buddy! now that the nausea has subsided Im beginning to get impatient! Do you guys know what you are having yet?

Congratulations ladies.
Jude, how old is your other child? I have 3 boys who are 5,4 and 2.
Bdb, I'm still suffering with morning sickness unfortunately. I have my 20 week scan in just over 6 weeks and hoping to find out then :) x

I'm due Feb 27th, too! I'm an older mom starting over. I have two grown DDs who are 23 and 21. DH is childless. We had been trying for 2.5 years with a couple of losses, but this one seems to have stuck! :happydance: Because of my age, I had genetic testing which revealed . . . it's another girl! :flower:

Sorry for the late reply ladies.

I had my scan last week and they've given me a due date of 9th March.

My son was 3 in June so there will be nearly 4 years between them but I'm hoping they'll still be friends and play together eventually!

Congratulations ttc74. That's amazing you've found out you're having a girl. I have a private scan on 17th to see what the gender is. My husband will be away with work and will miss the 20 week scan.
Judemomma, aw brill. There will be 5 years between my second child and this one. He is looking forward to helping me with various different things. As is my eldest who will be 6.
I'm sure I've been feeling some very faint kicks the last few days. It's quite difficult to distinguish when it is my tummy or the baby xx

I've just started feeling baby too! :baby:

Hi there! I'm due February 10th so not too far off

Congratulations!! How have you been finding your pregnancy so far xx

I've been feeling pretty good overall. I've gotten to the uncomfortable stage which seemed to come quicker this time than with my first son. How are you?

hello i am due 22nd of February with my third x

I failed my 1 hour glucose challenge test pretty substantially (they don't want to see it higher than 135 and mine was 187). So, I'm going in next Thursday for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test to determine whether I have gestational diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->