• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due 28th March 2013... Looking for a buddy!!

Hiya! :) Thank you, u too! Yes i had mine tues - absolutley amazing! have u had urs? They dated me 12+4 so im 13 w tomorrow! 4 days more what i thought and i was monitoring my ovulation dates perfectly?! had all the measurements taken and it all looked good so fingers crossed everything is okay! my little nipper wouldnt stay still so was in there about 40 minutes :) xx

Aww I bet it's amazing!!

I had an early one at 8 weeks just for our peace of mind really and because we didn't believe I was until we saw a little bean and heard the heartbeat :D

It's my 12week scan next week but I'll be 13+2 by then so I'm hoping to see a big difference from my first scan and see baby wriggling around!

I don't really know what to expect from next scan as first one we paid for private because midwife wouldnt see us until 9 weeks and we just couldn't wait :)

I'm glad everything was good with your bump! I hope mine goes all well too xx

Oh it will be lovely! basically you got there and they just take all the measurements like the fluid at the babys neck (they then do a blood test for a further check) the show you the babys head, brain, check for nasal bone, feet and hands... mine was raising its hand in front of his/her face like a "stick em up pose" so cute! They need to measure your little bubs too though to get the exact date - i was measured 4 days over what i thought unless i have a bigger baby but 4 days isnt much! mine wouldnt keep still or stretch out so i had to wiggle my hips and jump up and down, was in the 40 odd minutes, was amazng! the difference is unreal - bubs will now look like a bubs - no longer a peanut or a hamster in my 9 weeks scan lol! Everything will be fine, honestly- take it from the biggest worrier in the world! :) :) :) xxx

Aww it sounds amazing I'm soo excited! Only 1 week to wait!! I'm hoping it goes quickly I feel like I can't wait anymore!! :)

I'll let you know how I get on and post my scan pic. I'm wondering if they ll be able to have a guess at the gender? But I'll be happy with just knowing that baby is growing well and everything is ok :) xxx

Ooh and do you get the results for the DS screening there or do you have to wait? Xxx

do u know what your 2 questions i thought before my scan... great minds think alike! basically they measure the babys neck fluid and they tell u if its normal range, they will say if its not or on the higher scale - BUT DONT WORRY! i couldnt stop panicking about this! and they check for a nasal bone too so u get an idea then they have to take ur bloods but my hospital say that if ur high risk they ring u wothin 24-48 hours so if u havent heard by 2 days u will be low risk. then after that u will receive a letter in the post.

The sex thing - well i said can u tell now and thought i would try by luck and she sadi u cant tell this early coz all bubs have littl dangly things?!... well basically if its a boy its a willy n if its a girl its her clitoris thats swollen.. crazy huh! xx

Great minds!! :)

I am really worried about the DS testing. At my booking in app she ssaid I'm a low risk pregnancy now, and that because I'm early 20's DS should be fine but I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sure everything will be fine like you say but until I've been I just won't relax about it.

Yeah the gender I was hoping maybe because I'll be 13+2 they might be able to see a bit more but I suppose I'll just have to wait. I think I'll probably have another private scan about 17/18 weeks, maybe a 3D one. I just can't wait to see a glimpse of how LO will look and is baby is she/he :D xxx

honestly try not to worry - wow ur similar to me coz i was just like u!! im 26 so not too old but its still scary i totally understand! the worst thoughts always go thru ur mind dont they!? well try to think positive! (this is exactly what all my friends and fam were saying to me) as i was in your shoes Mon just gone! :) the way im trying to think now it is if there is anything to worry about (which there wont be!!) dont think about it until it happens! worrying does u know good and neither the baby. i couldnt sleep the day before or after - woke uop at 4 n couldnt get back to sleep, felt awful for it so try n relax. im here if u wanna speak for reasurance!:) How do u post piccys? ill pop my scan up to show u! hmmm, u never know, ill be interested to know if they do tell u the sex, let me know! i thought the earliest was 17 weeks xx

Just finished my scan :) now I'm due 3/23/12 as I was placed at 12+5... DH joked that our baby looks Chinese cuz he was doing martial arts kicks and spins in the scan lol

Hey hunni as you know I'm due 27th :) I still need a bump buddy xx

Nice congrats! When will u fin out eat your having? They booked me for Nov1... I was hoping it would be sooner but it'll be a nice bday present as I'm turning 27 on the 4th

honestly try not to worry - wow ur similar to me coz i was just like u!! im 26 so not too old but its still scary i totally understand! the worst thoughts always go thru ur mind dont they!? well try to think positive! (this is exactly what all my friends and fam were saying to me) as i was in your shoes Mon just gone! :) the way im trying to think now it is if there is anything to worry about (which there wont be!!) dont think about it until it happens! worrying does u know good and neither the baby. i couldnt sleep the day before or after - woke uop at 4 n couldnt get back to sleep, felt awful for it so try n relax. im here if u wanna speak for reasurance!:) How do u post piccys? ill pop my scan up to show u! hmmm, u never know, ill be interested to know if they do tell u the sex, let me know! i thought the earliest was 17 weeks xx

Aw Thankyou!! I'm very grateful for the reassurance and I'm sure everything will be fine, everyone keeps telling me it will be too :)

Your right worrying doestn help so I'll try and chill out a bit, see if I can get a massage from OH tonight :)

I'm not sure how you post a pic, I'm on my phone though so I going to try and go on the laptop to see if I can post that way! I'll let you know when I find out xxx

Ah great, im nov 02nd n will defo find out! :) i have a sixth sense its a girl but as long as bubs is healthy whatver gender im blessed with! thats a nice bday pressy! i turn 27 on Christmas day!! x

Ooh good luck with all your gender scans! Hopefully I'll have a date for my gender scan next week too! :)

It's all exciting! OH has just txt to say "this time next week" I think he's more excited than me :) xx

Hi hope it's not too late to join in here :)

I'm 20 and pregnant with #1 :dance:

Had our first scan on 5th Sept and put me back a week so my due date is 27.03.13 :D

Have another scan in the morning because they dated me back to 11 weeks and you have to be 11+3 to do the DS testing :wacko:

How is everyone? :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"