Due 30th May 2012 looking for buddies

tinks80

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am pregnant with baby no 4, due 30/5/2012 and would love to have some buddies to share all the pregnancy symptoms, cravings, and moments with :)

Me too - although my OB might change my date after the 8 wk scan. I think it's pretty accurate though. I was charting my BBT when TTC. How are you feeling? I've just started feeling really bad a few days ago, but I'm still not hugging the toilet - yet!

I thinnk I am due around the 6th june =) xxxxxx

I am due between May 25th and June 1st :) x

thanks, i am feeling rather exhausted and omg hungry all the time, already starting to show which is quite scary as we had planned to keep it hush till xmas which wouldve made me 18weeks, but dont think thats going to work lol.

are any of you girls having any weird food cravings?

I'm starting to show a little too, I'm so bloated!
I haven't really had cravings yet or much nausea, I have been having lots of headaches though!

Have you got a scan date yet? X

im due may 28th LMP was august 26th always had a 24 day cycle so apparently 6 weeks 1 day pregnant according to calculators awaiting dating scan, maybe we can be buddies :)

fianlly people who are due the same time as me haha! i should be due around the 25th of may so would be lovely to keep in touch with all of you! anyone esle wishing they had a bumo right now?!?

We are keeping it quiet til bonfire night then going to tell our famiies..... My mum already knows though.... I dont think I could keep quite till xmas lol xxx

I couldnt keep it quiet that long either! I wish I was 12 weeks already!!! X

I know. I decied I will tell after my scan on Halloween. A good chunk already know though, close friends and family.

Im due 24th May 2012, and it feels like a million years ago lol this my 2nd baby, have a little girl who is 3 years old :) My OH is 30 in just under 3 weeks, so gonna tell everybody then :) with my first pregnancy I told everybody xmas day as I was 10 weeks by then :)

Hey ladiez, im due may 25th! This is my 1st time being pregnant & so far im loving it. only suffered with mild nausea & very sore boobs, so ive got off lightly so far. wont get a midwifes appt til im 11 wks as im low risk & thats how its done here, so its a bit of a waiting game!!x

Hi everyone I am pregnant with baby no 4, due 30/5/2012 and would love to have some buddies to share all the pregnancy symptoms, cravings, and moments with :)

Hi there. Im also due between 27-29th may with my 4th! girl...boy...girl, so hoping for another boy this time, just to balance it out!

Dont know about 'showing' yet, but blimey ive put a few pounds on already as i cant stop eating! I feel sooooo nauseous all the time, it just soothes the sicky feeling for half hour if i eat something, but then it returns and so i eat again, and the cycle goes on. I have a feeling the nausea is going to turn to sickness though as ive had hyperemisis with the other 3... was a little sick this morn and desperately struggling today. I just feel awful! DH not home til late tonight, this is just the longest day!

I will be telling everyone when I get my scan but I haven't had the appointment through so it could be a while yet! I'm expecting it in the first week of November! Eek!

X

So who's cooking tea tonight?
Anyone fancying anything inparticular? Ive had a brief craving for oranges and orange juice! But mainly eating stodge - which i usually try and avoid! No wonder i cant poo! (TMI) ha ha!

Haha I can't stop eating CARBS! lol x

Hi guys!! Im due the 2nd of June with my first!! Im really hoping he/she comes the 28th of May since thats my weding anniversary!Congratulations to all!!..I donthave any symptoms besides the big C word :( and kinda sleepy all the time..lol...As har as nausea I only experienced that once yesterday.. Should it be everyday, every other day or once in a while?? Have you guys starting taking vitamins yet?? So many questions..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->