Due 30th May 2012 looking for buddies

Hi ladies!

Welcome to all of you now joining!
Im dosed up to my eyeballs....the doc prescribed me 2 lots of anti-sickness tabs...feel like im on another planet!

meredith, Lots and lots of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies and experience no symptoms at all! Buif you are really worried, go ask your doc for an early scan or some blood work. My last preg, i had no symptoms at all, and kept saying over and over again, that i felt something was wrong and i toyed with going to doc, but felt silly as all my friends kept telling me 'every pregnancy is diferent' and tht the doc would prob just say the same.

It turned out to be bad news for me, and my gut feeling had been right - HOWEVER please dont think this would be the case for you - just because it was for me, but what im saying is, just go with your gut feeling and if you need some reassurance, just go bug your doctor to check you over! I wished i had of gone sooner last time as my ectopic didnt get diagnosed until i was nearly 9 weeks... i just feel i could have got things sorted a bit sooner if id of gone to the doctor when i was first concerned.

Good luck and keep us updated! xx

Wow, lots of may/June mummies what a great response!

How are you all going the past couple weeks??
I'm taking pregnancy multi-v, 400mg coq10, 1600mg folic acid & royal jelly. Have been on these while ttc too, & been advised they're safe while pregnant :)

morning sickness has hit me wonderfully, not, can't get out of bed without having something in my stomach, & snacking small nibbly things all day, extremely tired, find myself falling asleep at ransom times during the day :( especially now it's school holidays having all 3 kids at home.

I've also been put on bed rest as I'm having bleeding from where the placenta develops, have to go back for a rescan in 2weeks.

Hope all you lovly ladies are going well :)

Wow, lots of may/June mummies what a great response!

How are you all going the past couple weeks??
I'm taking pregnancy multi-v, 400mg coq10, 1600mg folic acid & royal jelly. Have been on these while ttc too, & been advised they're safe while pregnant :)

morning sickness has hit me wonderfully, not, can't get out of bed without having something in my stomach, & snacking small nibbly things all day, extremely tired, find myself falling asleep at ransom times during the day :( especially now it's school holidays having all 3 kids at home.

I've also been put on bed rest as I'm having bleeding from where the placenta develops, have to go back for a rescan in 2weeks.

Hope all you lovly ladies are going well :)

Minus the bleeding and the bed rest... I am right there with you. Although, even though the doctor hasn't put me on bed rest I'm hardly doing anything. I pretty much get out of bed and then set up with my laptop on the couch or sit in my home office in my PJ's at the computer. I am just so very glad that all of my various jobs/responsibilities can be handled from home. I don't know what I would do if I had a boss to answer to or an office I had to prepare to go to every day.

Hiya tinks 80 I'm right with u there I have 4 kids they really take it out of u I have no chance of rest lol

Me too...:(

Im being sick on my own saliva...approx every half hour! This is absolutely awful (but no dif frommy other pregnancies so i knew it was coming) It has hit me hard tho, and im sooo hungry but can not eat anything when im this bad as it just wont stay down.

Im just sat on the sofa all day with a bucket by my side (as it comes so quick i dont make it up the stairs!) Blinking dog, keeps trying to get in on the action...so i have to fight him off from one side and then a 2yr old (nearly 3) trying to be helpful by wacking me on the back! Oh dear!

Coxy1978- you poor love hope the anti nausea meds kick in soon, & it get easier for you xx

Fairydust22- yes the kids are nicely draining me ATM, have absolutely no idea how I'm going to cope with baby no4 :-/ wishing the school holidays would hurry up & be over with so I can get some rest lol, I love mg kiddies dearly but I need my rest too

Ghpbwoman- I'm kinda stuck atm with work as my OH & I are trying to get our business up n running & setup to open doors beginging of next month, so time is really running short, I'm lucky as I can all of my side of things from home now but once we open I'll need to be down there most of the day to do things

anxiously waiting 7days till my next scan now to see if te placenta bleeding has stopped n settled down fx, then 4weeks for my nuchal scan, is anyone hoping to find out at their 20week scan their baby's sex? We are, :) I would like to be prepared, I kept everything from my girls, but have no boy stuff :( so Ima be stuck if it's a boy lol, i'm sure he won't mind the nice pink/purple bassinette with flowers,butterflies,fairies ehehe

Ima be stuck if it's a boy lol, i'm sure he won't mind the nice pink/purple bassinette with flowers,butterflies,fairies ehehe

Not only will he be too young to know the difference, if you take lots of photos you'll have some prime embarrassment fodder for when he's a teenager.

ha ha, love it!

good luck with that scan tinks!

And good luck with your new business adventure too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->