Due 30th May 2012 looking for buddies

Hi guys!! Im due the 2nd of June with my first!! Im really hoping he/she comes the 28th of May since thats my weding anniversary!Congratulations to all!!..I donthave any symptoms besides the big C word :( and kinda sleepy all the time..lol...As har as nausea I only experienced that once yesterday.. Should it be everyday, every other day or once in a while?? Have you guys starting taking vitamins yet?? So many questions..lol

For me, the nausea only hits when I'm tired or haven't had anything to eat. I have to snack on something about every couple of hours and rest when I can.

And yes, definitely taking prenatal vitamins. I started taking them while TTC.

Hi everyone I am pregnant with baby no 4, due 30/5/2012 and would love to have some buddies to share all the pregnancy symptoms, cravings, and moments with :)

Hi there. Im also due between 27-29th may with my 4th! girl...boy...girl, so hoping for another boy this time, just to balance it out!

Dont know about 'showing' yet, but blimey ive put a few pounds on already as i cant stop eating! I feel sooooo nauseous all the time, it just soothes the sicky feeling for half hour if i eat something, but then it returns and so i eat again, and the cycle goes on. I have a feeling the nausea is going to turn to sickness though as ive had hyperemisis with the other 3... was a little sick this morn and desperately struggling today. I just feel awful! DH not home til late tonight, this is just the longest day!

i am the same too girl, boy, girl, =) hoping for another girl, but oh would like another boy.

i just had a scan yesterday to check on things as i had early bleeding, but seems everything is coming along perfectly great, which were are pleased about. so now we just have to wait till 9weeks for another scan to ensure everything is fine and then our 12week scan too.

food- omg the same pattern its really frustrating, all i can stomach is crumpets, bacon/egg brekkie wraps, and milk arrowroot biscuits. the weight is already slowly starting to pile itself onto my hips which im not pleased abouit lol... but yes we are getting a bump very quickly too.

how did you cope with the hyperemisis? that wouldve been horrible you poor girl? what do they do to help you with it?

Hello ladies. Due May 11 here with our first. So far it's been a very exhausting, depraved and deprived ride. I just got some anti-nausea meds from the doc today, so hopefully I'll be eating more than crackers soon. (fingers crossed)

hello everyone! i'm due may 27th. not really having any morning sickness yet unless i don't eat, then i get a little ill feeling. my major problems right now are severe bloating, i know it's not a bump yet but i look 5 months pregnant already which is probably because of the constipation i've been dealing with, that has to be the worst. my boobs are still killing me and i have to take a nap every single day or i can't function:) oh and i've been getting break outs everywhere since a week past o. i'm starting to notice smells quite a bit...keep smelling some kind of chemical smell, don't know if i'm imagining that or what lol..yesterday was at dd's musical at school and thought i was gonna vomit because of all the perfume in the air! yuck

Hi everyone I am pregnant with baby no 4, due 30/5/2012 and would love to have some buddies to share all the pregnancy symptoms, cravings, and moments with :)

Hi there. Im also due between 27-29th may with my 4th! girl...boy...girl, so hoping for another boy this time, just to balance it out!

Dont know about 'showing' yet, but blimey ive put a few pounds on already as i cant stop eating! I feel sooooo nauseous all the time, it just soothes the sicky feeling for half hour if i eat something, but then it returns and so i eat again, and the cycle goes on. I have a feeling the nausea is going to turn to sickness though as ive had hyperemisis with the other 3... was a little sick this morn and desperately struggling today. I just feel awful! DH not home til late tonight, this is just the longest day!

i am the same too girl, boy, girl, =) hoping for another girl, but oh would like another boy.

i just had a scan yesterday to check on things as i had early bleeding, but seems everything is coming along perfectly great, which were are pleased about. so now we just have to wait till 9weeks for another scan to ensure everything is fine and then our 12week scan too.

food- omg the same pattern its really frustrating, all i can stomach is crumpets, bacon/egg brekkie wraps, and milk arrowroot biscuits. the weight is already slowly starting to pile itself onto my hips which im not pleased abouit lol... but yes we are getting a bump very quickly too.

how did you cope with the hyperemisis? that wouldve been horrible you poor girl? what do they do to help you with it?

Yer, i ve also had an early scan (5WK) as had previous ectopic :( but doc says she is very confident its all good and in right place, and i also have to go back next wednesday just to check heartbeat and stuff but fingers crossed all will be ok.

The sickness has really kicked in now....hyperemisis is on the way i think. Ive not kept anything down so far today uggghhh!! I have a permanent headache too. My stomach bloats as soon as i eat and it just sits on the top and wont go down... and now is at point of just coming back up. This is sooo awful. But the only way to get through it is to focus on the gift at the end.

I have ended up in hospital with all 3 previous pregnancies because the sicknes is so bad, and i dont suppose, now it's started, this pregnancy will be any different. So if i disappear for a few days next wk, you can take a good guess that ive been admitted! They just put you on a drip and inject anti-sickness drugs as well as various vitamins into your body! usually go in for few days, then home for few days and back in again...for several weeks until they can get it under control. Then its just a case of living with it til about 26 wks when it will ease off.

hello everyone! i'm due may 27th. not really having any morning sickness yet unless i don't eat, then i get a little ill feeling. my major problems right now are severe bloating, i know it's not a bump yet but i look 5 months pregnant already which is probably because of the constipation i've been dealing with, that has to be the worst. my boobs are still killing me and i have to take a nap every single day or i can't function:) oh and i've been getting break outs everywhere since a week past o. i'm starting to notice smells quite a bit...keep smelling some kind of chemical smell, don't know if i'm imagining that or what lol..yesterday was at dd's musical at school and thought i was gonna vomit because of all the perfume in the air! yuck

wow beckbug, are they your kids in the pic? They are beautiful!

I know what you mean about the smells...ugh! One wiff of the toilet cleaner was all i needed this morning! eeew! And im done with fabric conditioners... and my poor son- i yelped at him yesterday when he started getting a bit trigger happy with a can of deoderant! Bless him! (he's 11 and trying to impress the girls i think!) ha ha!

....and to everyone, Big congratulations to all of you who have got your pregnancy underway! Wishing you all lots of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Look forward to hearing updates from everyone - especially any news on girls/boys - anyone hoping to find out at the 20 wk scan? x

thanks coxy1978..yep they r mine:) and we totally can't wait to find out what we r having! we are all hoping for a boy, even my girls want a brother lol.

ah... yer, its nice when the older sibbling are big enough to understand the up-coming event. My littlest hasnt got a clue, ive told her i cant keep carrying her up the stairs anymore, because ive got a poorly tummy, and when been pushed on the subject i have told er ive got a baby in my tummy but she just looked at me like that wasnt possible! Although later that day she did pop her toy baby up her nighty LOL, so maybe she did get me??

But my elder two are looking forward to it, and my son hopes for a brother now he already has 2 sisters.

goes without saying, but what ever the sex, we'll be over the moon!

haha my youngest daughter does the same thing with her babies! she's always saying mommy i'm having a baby! she is about to turn 6 and has been asking me for a brother or sister for the past 2 years, i kept telling her one day we will so u can imagine her surprise when we told her she was like you really have a baby in your belly then she starts poking me and saying she thinks she feels a foot hehehe so i had to explain to her how big baby is right now:)

I'm due on 29th May and so far I have absolutely ZERO symptoms, which is causing me slight concern. I honestly wouldn't know I was pregnant if I hadn't done several (probably about 15!) tests, and with my last pregnancy I definitely had at least sore boobs by now. Should I be worried or thankful?

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join ya :) I think I'm due on June 9th, but I'm not too sure b/c I didn't get AF after my m/c on Sept 4. I will find out on the 24th if I make it that far FXed!!!!

But I think its cool that all of you are due May 30th, thats my B-day :) Congrats and H&H 9m to you all!!!!

Hiya ladies can I join in I'm due on the 31st of may my symptoms so far is sneezing lol and very sore boobs :)

By LMP my due date is May 28th. I'm having an ultrasound on Friday to date the pregnancy more accurately since I generally don't have a 28 day cycle. Anyhow, I'm definitely in this time frame for being due and I am also expecting my 4th child. Looking forward to chatting with all of you along the way!!!

Hiya :)
My due date is the 30th May!
Dont think i got any cravings yet, i just cant stop eating lol
x

I'm due on 29th May and so far I have absolutely ZERO symptoms, which is causing me slight concern. I honestly wouldn't know I was pregnant if I hadn't done several (probably about 15!) tests, and with my last pregnancy I definitely had at least sore boobs by now. Should I be worried or thankful?

I'm also struggling with very few symptoms. I have been bloated for a couple of weeks but that is pretty much it. I've never really had morning sickness but generally I do get sore breasts and some other symptoms of pregnancy. Due to a prior loss, it is making me very nervous. However, I know many ladies that have had healthy pregnancies and never had any real symptoms!!! My HCG numbers were strong when they were checked.....so I'm hoping that we are just lucky!!!!

Hey, I have been dated to be due on the 30th May :)

Hiya ladies can I join in I'm due on the 31st of may my symptoms so far is sneezing lol and very sore boobs :)

I am having the exact same thing, I also feel like I have done about a thousand sit ups which is making my abdominal muscles tight and sore.
I hope thats a good sign:thumbup:

....and to everyone, Big congratulations to all of you who have got your pregnancy underway! Wishing you all lots of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Look forward to hearing updates from everyone - especially any news on girls/boys - anyone hoping to find out at the 20 wk scan? x

We want to find out, for sure. :) Not just to know for us though... we have some shopaholics in the family and we want to be able to guide their shopping so that we don't end up with an entirely yellow nursery. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->