Due April 09 - UK

measuring the baby- how do they do this?
they start measuring me next week! x

You need to get a ticker hun! Then we'll know how many weeks you are.

Thinking your about 20 weeks and talking about fundal height - they use a tape measure from top of your pubic bone up to where your uterus stops

if you like flat and push from boobies down you;ll feel a hard bit on your belly, that's where uterus is up to

oops sorry. im 32 weeks now and never been measured yet?! x

I had my growth scan at 30+5 and my Spud is on the large side weighing in at 4lb 11oz, the average at 32 wks is bout 4lb.

I have got another 1 on Wed.

But all growth scans give an estimate they are not 100% accurate.

My Fundal height is showing 4 weeks in front.

HTH.

V xxxx

I have been measured since i was 28 weeks...every 2 weeks...had my last measurement taken on friday at 32 weeks nd the midwife sed i was 32 weeks spot on.

my mid wife appointment was rubbish today! im now 32 weeks and 1 day!
first of all- had to wait over 2 hours- then it wasnt our normal midwife- she just put a measuring tape over my bump and wrote it down but didnt say anything. i dont have another appointment for another 4 weeks! grr x

hi all i am 34 weeks due 24/04/09 dont know how to get a text buddy can you help thanks

Hiya!
Go to third trimester board, to 'April Mummies' its a VERY active thread. Just say hi and that you're looking for a text buddy and I am sure we can find you one!

xxx

Hi April Mummies,
I've just got a text from Shinning Star asking me to let you know that she's been admitted to hospital this morning, as she lost some water and is 1cm dilated. She's got to stay in 24hours to see if it all starts by itself, or possibly be induced early next week if not. Will let you know if I hear anymore.

Niki im gonna copy and paste your message on april mummies in 3rd tri :) x

Shinning had a little girl last night at 3 mins to nine. 7 pounds 3.5 ounces. No name yet.
She's "Over the moon"!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS Shinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->