Due April 09 - UK

Thankyou hun, I am due on April 14th ....argh!
hehe ... I see your due on 24th April, do you know what your having yet ??

:cloud9:

Awwww thats sweet. I just wish april would hurry up lol. Im inpatient

Tell me about it ... first day bk at work today honestly my back is killing and had a strange tummy ache all day really uncomfy early night with my dream genii maternity pillow me thinks hehe

Hey there!! Happy new year to everyone! I'm back from X-mas vacation, eat a lot and need a break from family reunion!! Are u all ok?
Hugs!

Hey littlebee. Did u have a nice time? Happy new year to u 2. Im just plodding along, time dragging in lol. but apart from that im good ty hun x

Hope your all well ladies and babies. im 25 wks today and the end cant come soon enuf, ive got GD and Spud is weighin in at 2lb 2oz already EEK.
If she gets too big a section will be done, not my 1st choice but hey ho.

Hope all your pregnancies are going well.

Wonderful thread you have done.

V xxxxx

Hey,

All good here, saw midwife today, baby is head down, not engaged and back toback (ughhh again. lol) But heartbeat fine, measurements fine. All adding up to dates etc!

I asked mw about stitch pains I've been getting on my side and she wasn't worried then tell her about my braxton hicks and how they give me a little pain low down again she wasn't worried said all normal! So baby is fine, we're fine. We'll just keep plodding along.

gosh it's gone quiet here!!! Where are all 60 plus of us lol!

midwife 5th feb

jacquii where are you getting your 4d done? and how much if you don't mind?

I was thinking it has gone very very quiet on the April Mummies front!

Only 11 weeks to go for me!! And 7 weeks left of work! Not that I am counting or anything haha

How long has everyone else got left of work?

gone really quiet here .... your right !! I have 9 weeks left until I leave on maternity leave wooop woop :happydance:I cant wait although I could really just pack up now if I am honest but hey we can't get everything :)

A lot of people are posting in april mummies in 3rd tri maybe thats y? I dont think ive posted in this thread before!!

Im working up to my due date but i only work part time, I want to do more hours but my OH wont let me as Ive got to make sure his son is ok haha, and im on my feet all day as I work in a shop!!

How is everyone? xxx

im still here plodding away lol. Glad to hear everyone is good. does anyone else think january has flown in?

im still here plodding away lol. Glad to hear everyone is good. does anyone else think january has flown in?

yes - I dont know where it has gone!! A month ago we were paniking about Christmas!!

Im hoping to work to 3 weeks before so I got about 11 weeks left, might get a ticker going :)

Hope your all well girls and bumps x

Hi girlies:hi:
Sorry, I forgot about this thread:blush: naughty me...:dohh:
well Im getting fatter and fatter and my back is in bits and my spd is starting to kick in:cry: Ive been for a support belt and find it helps if I am walking alot but no good to wear around the house as I cant sit or bend in it.
I was measured last week at my 25 week app with midwife and I am measuring a week ahead. She also said 'oh he's going to be a big one' how can she tell that when Im only measuring 1 week ahead, ok ok I know I look like Im ready to drop but still....................

well my 4d scan is creeping up quickly..omg I cant wait!!:happydance:

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"