Due April 2012 :)

DeeM73

mum of 3
Reaction score
Hiya!!! I'm due April 23rd :) Anyone due around the same date? :happydance: x

HI DEE!! Due the 21st!! Yay for April babies!! :happydance:

Are you due the 23rd or the 21st?? I see we are both at 13w4d :happydance:

Hiya!!! I was due 21st of April but when I went for my scan they gave the 23rd as my due date.I still think April 21st!!!! :happydance: x

well they actually had me due the 26th but when I went for my scan last week they measured the baby for the 21st...so heck yeah I will take 5 less days of pregnancy!! This will be #4 for me...yes I know..4!! I must either be crazy or just really love having babies...I think its a mix of both actually :wacko: ha ha

This will be my 3rd baby after a 12 year gap!!!Like starting all over!!! So nice to find someone due around the same time :) xx

Wow 12 years you are starting over!! My youngest will be 6 when this one comes and my others are 10 and 12....I just now got them ALL in school and was looking forward to taking it easy without a baby on the hip and BAM....life throws you a curve ball...but I very much welcomed curve ball :)
So how do your kids feel about the new bundle of joy??

I know what you mean it's like you just get your life back! I never thought for one minute it would happen even though I always wanted another.I thought we were done after my son was born cos there is only a year between him and my daughter she is 13.Planning to tell them this weekend as it's my birthday :) My daughter will be over the moon and I think my son will be too,they are great with kids.I get the feeling he'll worry cos he's not the 'baby' so to speak!How were your kids about it? x

We have not sprung the news to them yet...I was trying to wait until I got my NT testing done and results back...which by the was I got today!! Yay.... I went from being at risk of having a child with DS from 1/260 to 1/5165 and went to 1/9381 for Trisomy 13 & 18. So I'm guessing we will be spilling the beans with in the next week or so!! Plus its getting hard for me to hide...I really popped out over the last 2 weeks!! I know they will all be over joyed...they LOVE babies and are so good with them. But like you my youngest will be going through the emotions once this one gets here...because he IS the baby!!

Awww that's great :happydance: Congratulations :happydance: I don't know when I'll get my results back but no news is good news!!! Starting to fill out too and I keep trying to breathe in!!!! ha ha How old are you by the way?Hope you don't mind me asking! I'm 37 x

Good Morning Dee!! Nope, I have no shame in my age...35!! So has this one been worse or better (pregnancy wise)? This time around has been so much more intense!! Not sure if its my age (Im guessing so) or just the pregnancy itself? Everything has just hit me 10x's harder than any of the others...more tired, more aches and pains, morning sickness was way worse...I just feel OLD!! Hahaha

Evening!This pregnancy has been much the same :) so far so good :happydance: I am a little tired but I just get on with things,I feel better if I'm doing something rather than nothing if that makes any sense!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->