Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

purapura

Reaction score
HI,

I am looking for a first time bump buddy, preferably from the UK.

It is my first pregnancy and I recently moved to the UK (2 years ago) so I am looking for someone to share this experiance with. :flower:

Hiya I am in the UK and also expecting my first, due around 15th Aug!!

mumtobe01, congratulation on your pregnancy

I would love to be your bump buddy. How do you feel so far?

Have had a bit of a poo day today, been having really bad cramps, so have been curled up for a while. It is easing now so am hoping it was nothing to worry about.
How are you?

I am so sorry to hear that! How long you have been having this cramps for? I had cramps as well, especially after exercise and long walk.

I am good right now, no more MS. :thumbup:
Hubby and I went to KidiCare today, to check buggies and travel systems. I cant believe how many things you can by for a tiny baby!

Did you buy anything or just look? I dont think I would have been able to resist! :lol:

Great to ehar your MS has gone!! I thought I was in the clear on that front as the past day or so I have not felt so bad but today it came back :(
I have had cramps all the way through but only had them really bad twice, once around 6 weeks and I was refered to have an early scan and then again today but touch wood they have eased!

We bought a steriliser and 2 feeding bottles, hubby couldn't stop him self lol. I was much stronger.

I am glad to hear you starting to feel better. The feeling of "maybe something is wrong" is the worth. When is your next scan?

:lol: bless him!

Next scan is 1st Feb!! So 9 days to go!

Hello! Can I join you? This is also my 1st so really not sure what I'm supposed to be doing! I'm also due around the 12th August. I have scan on Thursday which I'm excited but also nervous about! Still can't believe I have a baby growing inside me! Also, from UK (Hertfordshire). Still having MS which I really hope will get better soon. I am really desperate to buy stuff too - especially with all these 'big baby events' going on!! x

Hi girls, im new to the forum. im due on the 9th aug :happydance:
i have my first scan on wed 2nd feb and would love some bump buddies as i don't know anyone else whos due around the same time. :cry:

RebeccaG, xxchelseaxx,

Off course you can join in.

The more, the merrier!

Had my scan this afternoon! It was the most amazing thing ever! Was kicking and waving about. Was a bit surprised about having to pay for the picture. Just so happened I had change for the machine! Has everyone else had to pay for the pictures? X

Hi Girls :wave:

Rebecca in my letter for my scan it said pictures would be £4 and you would need 4 x £1 coins for machine!! :huh:
Shocking!!!

Oh and a quick question, where you asked to have a full bladder? my letter doesnt mention anything but all the ultrasounds ive had i was told to drink lots of water and have a full bladder? weird!

Congrats on seeing your little one! only 5 more days for me :happydance:

I had my scan today as well! I paid £2 for my pic, but they write that you can donate (don't have to).

My letter didn't say anything about paying for a picture but did mention about the full bladder! Which I didn't really have as I was sooo desperate for the loo I had to go! I then drank 3 cups of water just before we went in and it was fine. Saw baby straight away on the screen- it really was so amazing, I can't wait for the next one! We're in Wheathampstead so go to the QE2 - how about you? Where in Herts are you? R Xx

I am from Letchworth.

So I am the only one measured early? I was moved from 12 weeks back to 10w 4d :(

But that means I am going back for another scan on next monday (nuchal translucency scan) Yuppie! :happydance:

They actually said I was a couple of days further on - strange? I really want another scan! It seems like such a long time to wait now, not until 23rd March! Does anyone know about midwife appointments? As at the scan I didnt see a midwife and I have no appointments booked for an appointment. When are you supposed to have them and do you book them yourself or do they contact you? I was assuming I would have one at my scan but didn't.

I think you need to book your MW appointment by yourself, at around 16 weeks.
Is the scan you are having in March id the 20 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->