Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

My contractions stop for now :( it look like the bleeding was my show...
Will go for a walk later hoping to start the contractions again. I hope to meet my boy today or tomorrow.

Congratulations Chelsea!!! Can't wait to see pics! Hope u feeling well.

Oooo excellent Vera! Sounds like things are happening for you! eeeee xxx

I think things are happening for Vera - she has gone very quiet!!! Finding it hard to contain my excitement!! Keep thinking that this time last week I was in lots of pain and in 2nd stage, little did I know I would have 6 hours of it! x

Nope, just was trying to sleep, but was awaken after 2 hours with horrible contraction. They are so painful when I am laying down. Had only 4 of them last hour. I had some more before when went for a walk. Will take hubby for a longer walk later.

ooooo Vera!! It's starting!! Get on the ball otherwise! xx

That is what it was like for me Vera. You can certainly tell the difference between strong bh and a REAL contraction when it hits you! I hope your walk later brings you lots of pain :) hopefully tomorrow we will all have our babies! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. Having my tea, and bouncing on my ball :)

Just think each contraction is bringing your baby closer!!! xx

Ok, having 8-6 min between contractions now. Its been like this for 1 and a half hours. wish me luck ladies. I want to meet my boy tonight
And bloody hell, it hurts!!!!

Wishing you a speedy delivery. Look forward to hearing all about it :) xx

Had my boy!!! He is amazing! Still sleeping. I managed to sleep about 5 hours tonight!
He was born last night at 20:12 weigting 7lbs 9oz. Had very long active labor. Hope I will be going home tonight.

Well done Vera. Hope you are home soon. :flower:

Big hugs to you and Liam :hugs: now all our babies are here at last! Let the fun begin :)

That is so great Vera!! And a good size! Well done you! Sending you lots of hugs!! xxx

Back from the hospital. Had to stay in for 2 nights because had a tear inside, was walking with a catheter... Very unpleasant. I am doing well now.

I waned to ask you girls; is gas in babys is normal at this stage? Mine is really suffering :(

Chelsea, how do you feel? How is jaxon?
Rebecca? How is your little Benjamin? Did you managed to sleep a bit?

Try having breaks when feeding him and sitting him straight rubbing his back to get him to burp. Some friends of ours use Infacol and say that helps.
Benjamin is sooooo lovely - love him so much! Even when he is awake in the middle of the night wanting more food! He sleps really well last night! Was only up every 3 hours! Night before he was awake every hour!
How is little Liam apart from the gas? Really can't wait to see pictures! xxx
Oh how do I download this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"