Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Thank you Vera :happydance:

Been having strong braxton hicks through the night and today but they are totally irregular, however I hope this means something is on the horizon! Fingers crossed!!

How are you feeling today Vera? Xxx

Oh, I really hope for you that he will make an appearance soon! I am already getting so Impatient, so I can just imagine how you feel!

I feel alright today. just the same as any other day :(
I know I still have about 2 weeks to go, but I am getting worried that it will start without any warning...

Yeh had episiotomy. so basically went from completely natural at home with only water for pain relief only to get full on theatre drama with all the pain relief the end! He really is worth it though. weighs a good 7lb 10.
Chelsea its your due date today! I thought of you this morning!! Im sure things will happen soon. I went from feeling nothing to feeling it all! xxx

Rebecca, I am just glad that in the end you and the baby is safe. When are you showing us some pics? I am Impatient to see him... :)
Overall what is most important is that you are both healthy and together :)

Chelsea, any news? how are you today?

I had such a bad night! woke up so many times with unidentified pains and aches

Yeh had episiotomy. so basically went from completely natural at home with only water for pain relief only to get full on theatre drama with all the pain relief the end! He really is worth it though. weighs a good 7lb 10.
Chelsea its your due date today! I thought of you this morning!! Im sure things will happen soon. I went from feeling nothing to feeling it all! xxx

Gosh that must have been really scary! i'm getting a little nervous now i must admit! i know whats coming! lol

Have you got a name yet?

Chelsea, any news? how are you today?

I had such a bad night! woke up so many times with unidentified pains and aches

i had strong bh all yesterday and by 3;30 was getting them every 5-10 mins (not painful just very intense and uncomfortable). around 7pm all stopped and only the odd one this morning :growlmad:

going to walk dogs later in the hope of starting them off again. come on baby!!!
i have found sleeping very hard this last 2 nights especially, everything seems to be uncomfortable or causes aches and pains. :dohh:

going to walk dogs later in the hope of starting them off again. come on baby!!!
i have found sleeping very hard this last 2 nights especially, everything seems to be uncomfortable or causes aches and pains. :dohh:

So, did the walk helped? are the BH back? Come one baby, don't make your mummy upset :happydance:

I have been on my feet the whole day today, since 08:00... Have some guests coming over so have been cleaning and backing the whole day! I am exhausted! :sleep:

I have to ask if you saw your LO doing something that looks like breathing... He has hiccups, but I have also notice something that look like fast breathing... so cute! :kiss:

no the walk didnt help just gave me bad back and hips :-(

i have noticed breathing type movement aswell, and also baby does really fast movement like when a dog scratches his ears/head?! thats what it feels like baby is doing?! its really fast! lol

i bet you are very tired after being so busy! put your feet up and relax :thumbup:

Nope, The working hard the whole day yesterday didn't help. Had some strong BH and nothing :( Now I start to think he will not come before I will be 40 weeks. Maybe even go overdue :(

I want to feel some pains!!!

How are you today?

Much the same really. Been out to walk dogs and I have aqua natal later and a sweep with mw after so hopefully one of those things will get things going! Lol xx

My fingers crossed for you. Its not even fun anymore baby! come out!

I think that we can't really central anything. They will come out when they want :(

Oh no :( I mean great for her, but not so great that you have to wait for yours!

I have a strong feeling about you today Chelsea! It is my official due date so a baby will be born!!!

Vera - you really need to take it easy!!! Your poor back and feet!

It is so strange that Im a mummy!!! Still cant believe it. He is such a monkey- change him in to nice clean nappy and clothes and then literally 5 minutes later will do massive loud poo that stinks!!! He managed to get it all over his clothes today as well so needed yet another outfit change! Im hoping that I will get better at all of this!!! xxx

Forgot to say (sorry if tmi moment) but we had lots of sex the night before my waters went and Im sure thats what did it. Thinking of you lovelies! x

Rebecca, I already said to my hubby that after he will finish his work (He has a contract finishing in a week time) he is up for a treat... lol

I am sure you are already great mummy, but with the time you will become an expert!

I also think that things will start for you tonight or tomorrow Chelsea! Lets hope I am right :)

I have notice a strange rush on my heads and my hands are swollen. Asked the MW and she said it could be hormones or a sign for things... yeah, right.... :)|

Does it itch Vera?
I wonder if anything happened for Chelsea?!!
Was awake every hour last night! He is sooooo hungry all the time! xxx

Oh he now has a name!!! Benjamin!

Does it itch Vera?
I wonder if anything happened for Chelsea?!!
Was awake every hour last night! He is sooooo hungry all the time! xxx

Oh he now has a name!!! Benjamin!

Nop it doesn't itch. Ad it seem to be gone today :shrug:

Little Benjamin! Lovely name! :thumbup:
Are you calling him Benjamin, or will there be a shorter version? Ben?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->