Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Forgot to say (sorry if tmi moment) but we had lots of sex the night before my waters went and Im sure thats what did it. Thinking of you lovelies! x

My hubby will not even entertain the idea in the slightest! lol. and tbh i don't think i'd want to either.

Does it itch Vera?
I wonder if anything happened for Chelsea?!!
Was awake every hour last night! He is sooooo hungry all the time! xxx

Oh he now has a name!!! Benjamin!

i love the name. my aunt called her little boy Benjamin but they call him Ben most of the time.

My sweep was pretty uncomfortable, i had a posterior cervix which she pulled forward !! (ouch)!! i'm already 2-3cm apparently so hopefully now cervix is under his head, instead of behind it, things will get moving! fingers crossed!

how are you today vera?

Rebecca are you managing to nap in the day time? how are you feeling? still sore i bet!

I have loads of very strong BH when I am walking for the last 2 days, but they die off the moment I am back home and sit down.. :(
Also wanted to ask if its normal for Liam to move less this days? I had a MW appt yesterday and his HB was just fine, but I have notice that he is moving less. Not sure if to worry or not.

my LO has hardly moved at all today, maybe a few wiggles but thats it. he's so squashed in there when he does move it hurts like hell! i think it's lack of space as his hb was also fine yesterday. i wouldn't worry. :thumbup:

Oooo Chelsea! Sounds like things are gonna happen very soon! Full moon I think tomorrow as well! 2-3 cm! Definitely have some sex!!! hahah
Yeh imagine it will get shortened to Ben especially as he gets older.
Finding it really hard to sleep during the day - haven't managed to so far anyway as he is always wanting feeding and then he will sleep for maybe an hour but I will be holding him as don't want to put him down and him wake up!!!
Still feeling really sore yes. Really notice if I forget to take my concoction of drugs! xx

i'm still here! no baby yet :-(

been into town, asda shopping and for a walk down the beach. got some jelly like stuff when i went to toilet after our walk. don't know if it's my show? bit gross though! :sick:
off for a bath with my clary sage radox and then for a bounce on my ball. kids have gone to mums ready for their holiday tomorrow so if he came tonight at least they would be able to see him before they go!

cumon baby! :baby:

how are you feeling Vera?

rebecca i will be sending your card soon, i keep forgetting! :dohh:

Oh, 'jelly like stuff' sounds promising! I hope it means things are about to start. Keep me updated.

Nothing here at all! There are more things happening in the sahara desert then here :dohh:
Oh, I finally received my sugar test results... I am all good! my sugar levels are very good :thumbup:. More cake for me... :winkwink:

Oh, 'jelly like stuff' sounds promising! I hope it means things are about to start. Keep me updated.

Nothing here at all! There are more things happening in the sahara desert then here :dohh:
Oh, I finally received my sugar test results... I am all good! my sugar levels are very good :thumbup:. More cake for me... :winkwink:

Been having some contractions. going to start timing them now. :thumbup:
please send me lots of contraction dust! i really need this to be it!! :happydance:

Vera share the cake! lol. i only bought apple pies at asda :dohh:

Been having some contractions. going to start timing them now. :thumbup:
please send me lots of contraction dust! i really need this to be it!! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I can't believe it, I missed it by 1 day. Said it will be 40+3... but its 40+4!
I hope you will have an easy and quick birth! Update when you can... but I will assume you are too busy giving birth if I will not hear from you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chelsea, I hope u will have your boy very soon! It looks like our boys might share a birthday :) woke up with horrible pains!!!

ooooo ladies!! Been thinking about you both! As soon as I read about the lovely jelly stuff hahah I thought ooooo I bet on the next page you say about contractions!! Fantastic. Thinking of you!
Vera - how are the pains? It would be so funny if you both had your boys on the same day! xxx

I am at the hospital, having contractions. I had some bleeding and no jelly :) so went in to be checked. Still waiting for the doctor... Will update

Hi ladies. To let you know I had my Jaxon at 2:20am weighing 9lb6oz. Will update more later. Vera I hope this is it for you too and we have boys on the same day :)

Please don't put anything on facebook :thumbup: thanks ladies. :flower:

Such fantastic news Chelsea!!!! A big boy too!! I knew it was coming for you!!! What did I say?!! xxxx Sending you lots of hugs!

Vera - this all sounds like it could be it for you too!! eeeee! I am so excited!!! Yes keep updating!! xxx Ooo we are a week apart! x

I can see that I'm going to be glued to this today!!!! I have been very good Chelsea and resisted the urge to say anything on facebook - even though someone has posted asking if there is any news etc. Really want to say YES!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->