Due around Aug 4 & first time mommy!

briashxo

Reaction score
Anyone else due around August 4, 2013? I am a first time mommy-to-be and would love to have some girls to chat with. I'm 21 yrs old, so if you're around that age too that'd be even better!

I am also 21 (will be 22) in February. Due August 1st (based on last period)...haven't had a scan yet so might be plus or minus a few days! It's my first baby and I feel so excited and blessed, but have been experience anxiety like crazy that something will go wrong (over active hormones maybe? Lol).... As silly as it sounds I keep saying that I don't fully believe there's a baby in there until I get to hear a heartbeat (which won't be for a few weeks :( ). Sounds stupid huh? I just am so anxious about getting to hear that and I think it will give me some peace of mind! I'm glad there's someone else my age on here due around the same time.

I'll be turning 22 in the beginning of January too! Yeah I feel like I'm in the same boat as you. I obviously know I'm pregnant but I feel like once I actually hear and/or see my baby it'll really all hit me! My first appointment is later on today! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->