Due August 2017

Had my first scan yesterday, I thought I was almost 8 weeks but she put me at 6+3 which is fairly impossible as I was still having my period! But I know these early scans can be inaccurate for saying so will see at my next scan in Feb. Got to see the heartbeat though! Scans always make it seem more real!! Don't like to get too excited till after first tri but a little bit of excitement is creeping in! X

Bonnie, I'm the same way. I keep my excitement to a minimum and wait until 2nd tri. 1st tri is so scary!

I had another scan yesterday morning. The lady was very rude though and rushed us out because I'm not far enough for the nt testing. Baby measures 9+3 now but two weeks ago exactly measured 6+3 so it's true that the early scans can be out a bit.
We saw the heartbeat briefly and baby even moved. It was lovely!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/3C98BC40-3A79-4465-AA13-42D3A4966E15_zpshmkxmjrh.jpg

That's awesome kirsty! I measured 4 days behind but my dr said not to worry about it that the baby would catch up lol. A lot of people don't realize how tiny the baby is that early on. It's really hard to measure something so small.

Lovely scan! Sorry the lady was rude, I have had a rude sonographer before it sucked!

Hello everyone!!

At the moment going by my LMP my due date is 1st August, I always go over so it will definitely be in August at some point!! 😊 this will be baby number 7 for us, I already have 6 boys!! We weren't quite thinking it would be this soon as we were discussing my partner getting the snip but did decide we would like another 1 first and it seemed to happen straight away!! Haha! But couldn't be happier 😍

Congrats, 7 wow, is this the last? Glad your scan went well Kirsty, I'm pretty sure same will be for us as there is no way I'm 8 days behind!

Hi, I found out today that I'm roughly 8weeks 4 which I think puts me mid-August.
I also had the surprise of two little ones in there! Huge shock and I'm petrified!

Congratulations to you all.

Bx

Welcome and congrats becksbabyb! 2 at once will be twice the fun :) my sister had twins last year and they are a ball of energy!

That's one way to put it kryssy1104! Ha. I'm not sure what energy I'll have left with a four yo and twins!
Bx

Im 9 weeks 1 day today, due August 12th :)

Can I peek in here please??

Due 27th August with our rainbow after 3 miscarriages last year (9 losses total)

Sophie x

Hi Sophie!

I'm so sorry you've had 9 losses! Did the doctors figure out why?

I'm 10 weeks + 1 day, due 8/8/17. Can I join? :)

Hey 2much! We were unexplained infertility too. Easy as pie getting our son, but #2 was not working. :( We did one round of IVF and so far...we've been lucky!

Hello to all the newbies! How is everyone feeling? My morning sickness is slacking off but the tiredness is still very overwhelming. Although it's nice having 2 kiddos old enough to help around the house lol.

I'm good. Nausea has backed off for the most part, but reflux/heartburn is still in full force. :(

I'm pretty tired too - this is so much harder than with my son! Lol And I was working full time with my first pregnancy, and now I stay home with my toddler. It was easier working. Hahaha But I wouldn't change it for the world. :)

My morning sickness is starting to wear off- I just have to stay really well hydrated and keep something in my stomach. It is hard to remember to eat and drink though. I just keep waiting for second Tri to hit because I know I will feel much more like myself.

The hardest part for me right now is that I can't seem to sleep the night through. I am too thirsty all the time to stop drinking water though I do try to stop an hour or so before bed. Even though I slow way down, I still have to get up 2-3 times in the night to pee. Between that and the really weird dreams I haven't slept more than a few hours straight for a month. I miss sleep.

Farmgirlalee I feel you on the not sleeping. I feel like I can never sleep enough. Luckily I was off work today and I got to sleep in till 11. It was amazing! Of course when I woke up I was so stinking thirsty! I've been crazy thirsty also, but I have to force myself to eat most of the time. I'm just hardly ever hungry, and when I do eat I can't eat a lot. Oh and the heartburn has been worse this time than with my other 2. But not totally unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->